16 34.78%
Jailbreak
5 10.87%
Zombies
13 28.26%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which type of CS:S server should we add?
Nada Wrote:We should add a de_ only rotation server.
Not many slots! Only like 24 or 28 with block on Tongue
Maps would include:
de_russka
de_dust2
de_nuke
de_inferno
de_season
de_tuscan
de_cpl_mill
de_cpl_strike

Other maps like:
de_scorch
de_aztec
de_dust
would be stretching it as no one really likes those maps. People like aztec, but its just horribly imbalanced.

A de_ rotation server will help people get used to scrim maps. It'll help them learn the knicks and tricks of the maps in case they ever want to scrim.  Plus, we'll attract good players to add to our rosters. :l

Just a thought Wink
^ This and Zombies
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Zombies or Zombie Escape? Cause I love ZE...although Zombies is fun too - wouldn't mind either.
oh gawd no more popular maps. It is so hard to get get people to play server 1. I think you will get a lot of volume with zombie. Almost all surf maps I go to are empty.
p.s we need more people to play war craft server Sad. It is always empty.
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
How about the more fun objective maps?

de_rats
cs_crackhouse
de_dust_unlimited
de_cinema
de_karechi
de_island
de_simpsons
de_christmas
de_highrise
de_beachassault

etc
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I don't really like those Zombie servers, the Zombie servers are much better on Half Life 2 Deathmatch.

How about a custom maps one? There are some good custom maps out there, and it's a nice breath of fresh air from the classic maps that we usually play.

Or make one with friendly fire on, and no weapon restrictions? After not playing with FF on for ages, I feel like I am losing the skill of patience. Make it so that if you TK more than 3 times you get kicked for 30 minutes or something.
If you read this, you suck.
Wells, since we have a zombie server now. can we please get zm_ maps instead of regular maps? I mean, last time I joined the zombie server i was playing assault  :-\
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
I always love competitive servers, like Nada and Rival mentioned.  However, I'm surprised you don't have a GunGame server yet.  GunGame is a great mod for all skill levels, since there is a bit of luck involved especially during the nade and knife round(s).  Also, the best GunGame setting, in my opinion, is the "pyramid" model where you start off with a USP, make it to the AWP, nade, knife, then back down from AWP to USP, then nade, then the knife would win.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
GunGame is a bit more hardcore because its easy to aimbot and hack in it without getting caught. I used to go on a bunch of Russian GG servers, and it was just full of hackers, I stopped playing.

GG is pretty cool, better than Zombie one I reckon.
If you read this, you suck.
OwnageHN Wrote:I always love competitive servers, like Nada and Rival mentioned.  However, I'm surprised you don't have a GunGame server yet.  GunGame is a great mod for all skill levels, since there is a bit of luck involved especially during the nade and knife round(s).  Also, the best GunGame setting, in my opinion, is the "pyramid" model where you start off with a USP, make it to the AWP, nade, knife, then back down from AWP to USP, then nade, then the knife would win.

We use to have one but it never went anywhere.
man Gungame if F-ING FUN i play on the HeLL servers too Tongue it like War-lords servers but they have a ping cap of 150 the ping cap Sucks alot it get alot of knife fights -.-
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~