Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AngryAnimals Scrim Fail 6/23/11
Well the team consisted of myself, Raging Turtle, xG Goon, Loks, Satan's Kitty, and I forget the
last player because he left, I'm sorry if u read this please post below ur name.
We did 2 scrims with myself, both on D2, both losing pretty badly. First game was 16-3 i believe
Second game was 16-4 I believe. Pretty shitty. Also forum problems as in I have to press enter just so that my text doesn't go off the page like it is right now
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Chris Hansen!
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
can u link me that angryanimals clan tag again? I got a 404 when i typed in what u told me
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Hey sorry man my pc turn it off alone!!!!!
and my css is doesnt work anymore i cant enter the game fuck!!! lol!!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
its ok we got another guy so its good
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
O_o I only recognize 3 people out of that rooster being a part of Angry Animals.
I was recruited yesterday and Loks was never a member
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Interesting...

I suppose it might be time to start teaching you young ones, how to scrim properly... If there is enough interest in perfecting your guy’s scrim effectiveness, there is a lot to be learned. I'll discuss this with you guys when enough Animals are on... If there’s enough interest, I will hold practice, learning, and scrim sessions during the week.

The skill is there for most of you… You guys just need to learn positions, strats, and battle awareness to be fully effective in a scrim. As Dorthy would say… “were not in Kansas anymore totto ‘’ A scrim is a whole new ball game compared to a Pub server. Too many times I see individuals, baiting team mates, and caring more about their own score, then the teams score in a scrim… this is not going to get you very far.
Keep in mind rabbit thinks there is only one way to scrim and thats the way he scrims. You can do whatever, just win and then brag about it.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Nick Wrote:Keep in mind rabbit thinks there is only one way to scrim and thats the way he scrims. You can do whatever, just win and then brag about it.

O_o

One day... I will show you the ways of the force young one.