Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Helmut
PaSS Wrote:helmut is good y ban him u noob css admin go suck cock xferior ur the trainer arent u well train these noob ass bitchs u call css admins and fucking learn to not ban good people RETARDS\

^ i think i got my point across

He maybe good, may just hack, I don't care, I didn't ban, but I think you didn't have a reason to call all css admins that, I have 0 bans mistaken. We are all grown people here, this ^ doesn't sound adequately.
PaSS Wrote:helmut is good y ban him u noob css admin go suck cock xferior ur the trainer arent u well train these noob ass bitchs u call css admins and fucking learn to not ban good people RETARDS\

^ i think i got my point across
U may be a global admin but why the fuck do u call out xferior and call Css admins who bust their ass more than u cocksuckers?
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
hey man, M. Bison is responsible for giving out half of our admins Tongue  lol I have "trained" all the recent ones. There are still those early admins who break tons of rules; they need to read my Admin Handbook thread Tongue

Also, king_viper, me and PaSS are friends he is always giving me shit lol
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
THAT SON OF A BITCH IF U BAN HIM I SWEAR I WILL NOT CONTROL MY SELF

but if hes already banned un ban his ass

ehh i call all u out cause i no this kind is fishy but he dosent hack hes just good and fuck i played with him and against him hes good un ban his ass
Am I the only one who sees him tracking a guy through the damn wall near the beginning of the demo?
lol thats called listening wierdo lol
I dont know how to respond to that. Have you even watched the demo? Even if you hear someone your crosshair wont track them perfectly through a wall and then hs them the split second you round the corner...
Mr. Pass, I would suggest calming yourself. You're not a CSS admin, nor do you have much control over whether a hacker is banned or not. Your insulting comments to the administration is uncalled for. Also, it would help immensely if you could use actual punctuation in your sentences, especially since you are a moderator.
Negative,. he use footsteps and radar,..
those chatters need to be banned instead Tongue
This topic is full of shit, just unban him and close it to make one noob ass bitch shut up, and so we can forget about this conversation.