Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Helmut
i talked to xFerior he said he wasnt even in the ban database lol so ya im happy lol btw anibus i can give xferior as much shit as i want if he has any thing to say about it he will tell me via pm and so were still tight friends as for the punctiation or watever it is lo l never was really good at it never used it on forums unless its something important like merging editing or some other offical business lol but ya na i dont mean any thing toward the other admins this is just me raging about how helmet shouldnt be banned for not hacking and me bitching at xferior like i always do and have always done. ruplayer if i offended u in any way was not on purpose

well ya hopelfully this cools those peoples that are mad or think oo he pisses me off  so ya i going now CLICK

xferior
Quote:Also, king_viper, me and PaSS are friends he is always giving me shit lol

i pmed xferior to finish this
No problem, can't be offended by people who I don't really know, lol. It's all good, I think you are better than your last few posts because you like cats +1 =) peace.
Im a noob ass bitch? Fuck you and learn english you moron, he hacks and its obv. Get off his cock
Scorcher Wrote:Im a noob ass bitch? Fuck you and learn english you moron, he hacks and its obv. Get off his cock
Respect the users in this community, or you risk being permanently banned from the servers and forums.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
^ i second that unless u feel like dis respecting the forum staff and feel like being banned i would watch ur self any ways ya lol
Scorcher Wrote:Im a noob ass bitch? Fuck you and learn english you moron, he hacks and its obv. Get off his cock

He doesn't hack, which kind of makes you the noob and the moron. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
Well thats cool, its ok to diss as long as youre admin. Otherwise its a banhammer, seems reasonable.
Scorcher Wrote:Well thats cool, its ok to diss as long as youre admin. Otherwise its a banhammer, seems reasonable.

No its not ok to diss if your an admin. I have sent the admin a warning in a personal message.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
if u read above i apoligize for dising other css admins i was raging at xferior cause i can me and him are friends this is y i can bitch and say every rong thing to him i want now if u were my friend i wouldnt care but ur not i dont even no u so the fact is u dont dis on or dis respect a admin unless ur friends
I'd laugh so hard if it turned out he was actually hacking lol.
If you read this, you suck.