Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydro to rabbid (bean) w/e ur name is
joker8baller Wrote:For what its worth, I'd rather have admins that were on the server than on the Forums. There are a lot of admins that may be present on the forums, but are hardly in game.

I went on here once before I applied for admin and never came back because it seemed as if the Forum had little activity, a bunch of random threads, and people who couldn't use even a semblance of punctuation (No offense Pass).

On the topic, you're both sluts. LOL, kthxbai.
OOPS MAH BAD
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
King_Viper Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:For what its worth, I'd rather have admins that were on the server than on the Forums. There are a lot of admins that may be present on the forums, but are hardly in game.

I went on here once before I applied for admin and never came back because it seemed as if the Forum had little activity, a bunch of random threads, and people who couldn't use even a semblance of punctuation (No offense Pass).

Your a fucking asshole Hydro, go ahead and stick on the server no one needs ur shit on the forums

Thats not Hydro, thats Joker.
thanks.... EPIC FAIL
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD6FFygdPPs[/youtube]
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
xFerior Wrote:

we require admins to be active on the forum Tongue
But to what degree? I can see being on the CS:S Suggestions, Bans & Admin forums but to anything else? No offense to anyone here, but sometimes the forums demeanor and user's attitude can be a huge detriment to actually posting on some of the threads.

I wasn't here for the situation, and I don't really want to start more shit, but both of them have a history of shit talking each other. In the heat of the moment, words could have been exchanged and meanings could have been taken differently than what has been meant. Why don't both of you cool down for a bit and continue it to a private message rather than on the public forum? All that's going to result from this is more bickering and more inputs from users that weren't even there.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Joker, use your head for once. The reason why Admins need to be active is exactly that... seeing ban protest, changes to the rules, servers, admin threads... that type of thing.

There is literally, zero excuse why someone cannot fulfill those tasks, but Hydro manages to do that. I could literally, could give a flying fuck less if he’s active on the servers or not, The topic at hand, is all that time he’s active, is he being a fucking dumb spoiled brat, or is he being a Admin. I think we all  know the answer to that.
Rabbit Wrote:Joker, use your head for once. The reason why Admins need to be active is exactly that... seeing ban protest, changes to the rules, servers, admin threads... that type of thing.

There is literally, zero excuse why someone cannot fulfill those tasks, but Hydro manages to do that. I could literally, could give a flying fuck less if he’s active on the servers or not, The topic at hand, is all that time he’s active, is he being a fucking dumb spoiled brat, or is he being a Admin. I think we all  know the answer to that.
I am using my head. If you would please read my post, I'm asking to what degree. I did state that
Quote:I can see being on the CS:S Suggestions, Bans & Admin forums but to anything else?
is logical, but to what else? Reading & responding to threads of that nature are not what is typically seen as being active on a Forum, being active on a Forum is reading all the threads, posting new content and replying to the majority of the threads. That's generally what I've seen as being considered active on a forum, especially in the larger forums.

Hydro does rage pretty hard on the servers at times, and we all know that, but he's still not going around kicking everyone. To that effect, he is around when we have to deal with the majority of blatant hackers, and when we need admins to do things. While he is not the most experienced with detecting more of the advanced or private hacks, he's nearly always there for the blatant cheaters, and that's what more of the server needs right now. There are two types of admins, one that spectate all round and have the ability to detect the "good" cheaters, and those that are around to take out the blatant one's. In my opinion, we need more of those that play a lot to clean up the servers.

And thanks for the snub. I never had a problem with you and still don't. You were the one who started talking hella shit to me on Teamspeak right around the PhYS breakup. I don't know what you think, but I had nothing to do with any of the drama that unfolded and simply joined whatever people told me to join. xFerior, Media, and Bison can back me up on the fact that every time I came to Teamspeak and drama unfolded, I missed whatever happened and was severely confused.

Edit: You're a lot more mature now, but if you are Lil 'Bean, do remember how much shit you used to talk. Some of it in good fun, but some severely pissed off some pubbers
Hydro does his job as an admin.  Rabbit was only not active because of a legit reason which he posted on the forum beforehand.  Ok, we are done here.  Move on.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
joker8baller Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:Joker, use your head for once. The reason why Admins need to be active is exactly that... seeing ban protest, changes to the rules, servers, admin threads... that type of thing.

I am using my head. If you would please read my post, I'm asking to what degree. I did state that
Quote:I can see being on the CS:S Suggestions, Bans & Admin forums but to anything else?
is logical, but to what else? Reading & responding to threads of that nature are not what is typically seen as being active on a Forum, being active on a Forum is reading all the threads, posting new content and replying to the majority of the threads. That's generally what I've seen as being considered active on a forum, especially in the larger forums.

Hydro does rage pretty hard on the servers at times, and we all know that, but he's still not going around kicking everyone. To that effect, he is around when we have to deal with the majority of blatant hackers, and when we need admins to do things. While he is not the most experienced with detecting more of the advanced or private hacks, he's nearly always there for the blatant cheaters, and that's what more of the server needs right now. There are two types of admins, one that spectate all round and have the ability to detect the "good" cheaters, and those that are around to take out the blatant one's. In my opinion, we need more of those that play a lot to clean up the servers.

And thanks for the snub. I never had a problem with you and still don't. You were the one who started talking hella shit to me on Teamspeak right around the PhYS breakup. I don't know what you think, but I had nothing to do with any of the drama that unfolded and simply joined whatever people told me to join. xFerior, Media, and Bison can back me up on the fact that every time I came to Teamspeak and drama unfolded, I missed whatever happened and was severely confused.

Being active on the forums, is a relative term, I guess it means different things to different people. I told you what is required.

I don't recall the times you’re referring too about me talking shit to you on team speak without deserving it... If I remember correctly, the only thing you ever really say to me is '' slut '' and maybe I replied back with something along the lines as '' bitch '' ? i don’t know... Thought you were joking, so that opened the door for me? *shrug*

I know what you’re saying, about the different types of Admins... My point is why do we need a dumb inbred fuck like hydro who rages, and makes everyone look bad if a monkey can do his work? There are a lot of people who apply for admins on these servers... I say let them have their chance, as I believe Hydro has completely squandered his.
Yeah, I'm pretty much always joking, I never take e-shit seriously.

When Hydro rages, I pretty much just kinda turn the music louder. =]. But then again, he knows I don't take shit seriously so he doesn't rage at me...
Someone tell hydro to respond to this lol.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]