Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydro to rabbid (bean) w/e ur name is
Me thinks someone wants to see a heavyweight fight.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Me thinks someone wants to see a heavyweight fight.

I think that would require someone with a decent vocabulary if its taking place on the web.
I personally cant wait for Hydro to come on here and turn rage mode [ON] OFF

lololol rabbit and I are in for some serious trouble  Tongue
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Dont forget about Loks!!!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Rabbit Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Me thinks someone wants to see a heavyweight fight.

I think that would require someone with a decent vocabulary if its taking place on the web.
Online thesaurus are always there. I had a kid once flame me and it was so blatantly obvious he looked up every word.

I'm indifferent. Whoo.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Loks Wrote:Dont forget about Loks!!!!
u atleast said what u said nicely lol I dont care what Hydro does at this point in my book he is just someone who plays this game way too much and rages way too much. Someone needs to get his panties out of a bunch when he plays
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
lol ya i agree but hes a cool dude lol
JackMonroe Wrote:Hydro does his job as an admin.  Rabbit was only not active because of a legit reason which he posted on the forum beforehand.  Ok, we are done here.  Move on.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL jack are you f*cking blind? honestly? you honestly think hydro does his job as an admin... Well sir when i message him to let him know people are hacking on the server he ignores me, when i ask to spectate someone in the game he ignores me he only bans people when he wants to. When hydro bans people he doesnt take demos nor does he post the demos on the site when people request unban and btw monroe i thought you didnt like people that use the word Nigga, well here you have it an admin who uses "foul" language and you don't say nothing to him... your just blind. As for Rabbit, you do have an attitude whether your willing to admit it or not and yea Rabbit was gone for a legit reason. After all its not his fault that his shit didnt get delivered when he expected it. Both rabbit and hydro have issues. But that doesnt mean we dont love them sheit nikka Tongue
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Nick Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:Hydro does his job as an admin.  Rabbit was only not active because of a legit reason which he posted on the forum beforehand.  Ok, we are done here.  Move on.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL jack are you f*cking blind? honestly? you honestly think hydro does his job as an admin... Well sir when i message him to let him know people are hacking on the server he ignores me, when i ask to spectate someone in the game he ignores me he only bans people when he wants to. When hydro bans people he doesnt take demos nor does he post the demos on the site when people request unban and btw monroe i thought you didnt like people that use the word Nigga, well here you have it an admin who uses "foul" language and you don't say nothing to him... your just blind. As for Rabbit, you do have an attitude whether your willing to admit it or not and yea Rabbit was gone for a legit reason. After all its not his fault that his shit didnt get delivered when he expected it. Both rabbit and hydro have issues. But that doesnt mean we dont love them sheit nikka Tongue

I was more going for the stop arguing and close the topic than the make my own points and join the argument.  The last part where you said both rabbit and hydro have issues but that's ok is what I was going for.  Smile
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:
Nick Wrote:

I was more going for the stop arguing and close the topic than the make my own points and join the argument.  The last part where you said both rabbit and hydro have issues but that's ok is what I was going for.  Smile

I've been sitting back for a while now, and hydros futile attempt to call me out kind of forced my hand. This is what this section is here for Jack... for members to call other members out on their bull shit. Well... Hydro has a lot of bull shit to answer for from where I'm standing. Everyone is not without their faults, but I fail to see Hydros uses, other than a job an obvious monkey could perform.