Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download CSS update v63 for Non-Steam
yep thats v63 alright... thank you General Bison and Ruplayer, sorry for ranting yesterday, i know you guys are just doing your jobs here at warlords and i thank you for that, i wholeheartedly apologize if i was rude and pissed(which i was).
Wheres the  thread to put in new maps to be played on the servs, i have two freackin awesome maps, one is Dust2 Unlimited, and the other is a little known one, de Velvet East, both are excellent balanced maps and i would love to give these to the warlords community to play on.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
lol this is might break future setti updates Tongue

@General Josh,  d2 unlimited has already been suggested.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Hello. I wonder if you tell me how to change the name that I can not change I get css.setti.info and do not leave there if I could help :-[
Find the file named rev.ini, and open it and search for "playername" and then change what follows the equal sign
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Hi ! I have Steam Crack, Im gonna buy Css next week, thing is I dont wanna be without playing that time, so here it is.

Im unable to join ur servers, I have installed patch v63, Im able to run the game, but It gives me " Steam Validation Rejected" when I try to join, what can I do ? Please Help me Sad
which server? all of them? i don't know what could be causing this problem. there's been people using both steam and no-steam which have had the same problem. then again, the vast majority of users aren't have any problems what-so-ever which is apparent considering the servers are practically all full. :/
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
the vast majority of users aren't have any problems what-so-ever which is apparent considering the servers are practically all full. :/

^ i think david think thats an issue im sure that could be fixed with anothner few updates LOL

JK i hate updates they piss me off
Naaah, I'm not afraid of future updates, we have David with his css magic folder Smile
#9, the scrim server, doesnt work for me any longer even though I could play on it with v61, maybe u had an accident? Also, an admin spectating all the time would be nice because u wouldnt believe the amount of wallers that scrim
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Thanks for helping Avermes