Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
takeing down a site
Taking down a site.. you will need more then a proxy.. it's not gonna cover your tracks like people think it will.. sure to the noob it will.. but if the FBI flags it and catches you doing so.. you will get caught or even someone who has a decent set of skills when it comes down to managing his servers or website.. best way is contact someone who has a monster botnet and let him take care of it Smile
I think the FBI would rather deal with a missing child or terrorist attacks than a minor DoS attack to a free forum hosting service.  Wink
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Not at all.. there is sections for different things.. and DDos.. is one of the biggest when it comes to the computer world.
I'm pretty sure i'm still right. A missing child is a higher priority.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Dre@M$ Wrote:no lifer

Childish topic, trying to DDoS a site that is barely active, for what reason? Got banned? Feel like being a little troll? However you call someone else a no-lifer, seriously please resume posting topics like these because they're always endless entertainment. Needless to say unless you could keep a half decent DDoS going at all times, it's simple just to reload the server, I don't think you'll manage to pull off any permanent damage.

Anyways keep up the retarded topics, more! more!

-Fawx
[Image: xBlueXFoxxsigATI7-3-11.png]
[Image: blue.jpg]
xBlueXFoxx Wrote:
Dre@M$ Wrote:no lifer

Childish topic, trying to DDoS a site that is barely active, for what reason? Got banned? Feel like being a little troll? However you call someone else a no-lifer, seriously please resume posting topics like these because they're always endless entertainment. Needless to say unless you could keep a half decent DDoS going at all times, it's simple just to reload the server, I don't think you'll manage to pull off any permanent damage.

Anyways keep up the retarded topics, more! more!

-Fawx

Thank you for informing us on BWC.net : )
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I'm such an asshole.  Wink

[Image: 2rcuybl.jpg]

/thread
[Image: xBlueXFoxxsigATI7-3-11.png]
[Image: blue.jpg]
An asshole at its best.  Wink
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

LMAO i think this goes for the ipban all ur posts for nothing dreams your no longer a member of BwC and its more then 5 dipshit
[Image: hi99szfhvuf0bwsn.png]

[Only The Dead Have Seen the End of War.]
lol..Bye have fun ripping off other sites..

------ Merged July 4, 2011 ------

xBlueXFoxx Wrote:I'm such an asshole.  Wink

[Image: 2rcuybl.jpg]

/thread
yes yes you are i stoped thinking about BwC and thought of a anther site to Bring down site..

http://runescape-accounts-free.blogspot.com/have alot of frineds that pay $100 for one account.

EDIT: Merged Multiple Posts.
-xFerior-
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~