Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Post yourself
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 69263, member: 9457 Wrote:haha, dang, ceddy...sounds like good times

lol...some of the EZ Company guys I used to LAN with were big soccer fans and had this hanging up.
I've occasionally been mistaken for a Brazilian in the past, so I took this photo to assist with that mis-assumption...Cool

Here is one with the flag I should've had...
[attachment=1443]
ooooooooooooh canadaaaaaaa
O' Canadaaaaaaaa, OOOO' Canadaaaaaaaaaa

edit: damn it got beaten to the punch... forgot to turn the page
ah yeah fuzzy, holden up dem Canadian colours
Ooooh, Canada, greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
Come grasp the might phenis of our leader.
dude dont be so self centred, we are Canadians, nice people who dont brag about their country.
::brag::
Canada is awesome, unlike...[blah, blah, blah, etc.]
::brag::
:p
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!

I know what you're thinking.
Miffy, post: 69285, member: 3428 Wrote:[attachment=1444]

I know what you're thinking.

EMO!!!! <3
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
that he just came?
dfh, post: 69292, member: 13481 Wrote:that he just came?
Listen, I showered after, okay?