Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xG Gemini's admin application
Name: xG Gemini

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:2968230

Tell us something about yourself:

been playing CS for something like 15 years. ive been around counter strike block figuratively speaking.
I have played so long i can pretty much spot a hack confidently if one is on. i never accuse publicly tho, i always confer with admins before i take any action. Ive been a member of xG for quite a while, during which time i built the clan up to what it was in its heyday -65 active members on teamspeak a day. after that i was promoted to be vice president and helped administratively run the organization. college picked up and the responsibilities kinda ran dry and i lost the desire to keep doing the work so i resigned as vice pres but am still an advisor to the current board members. I have pretty much always had admin on xG's css servers and still do, though its not as populated as it once was (its glass and im over that which is why i play on warlords pretty much exclusively now). Im familiar with mani admin, source mod admin and source bans. i assume there is a format to going about banning someone like we had regarding demoing hackers. im also familiar with setting up and administrating teamspeak and ventrilo servers as well. (kinda goes without saying since i was VP of an organization which ran both at one time or another). im also familiar with IPBoard forum administration and setup.
also i have a 7 digit original steam id that ive had since steam came out in 2004 with no vac bans. i have also never cheated in an online PC game in my entire life. Prettymuch everybody knows me, im currently ranked 8 on the popular servers with a 1.9 kdr and im one of the silliest, yet serious, guys you will ever meet.

also, not sure if i meet the 3 day requirement of in game time, but we shall see.

Reason For Admin Application:

personally, im not too worried whether i get it or not, because when i initiate a voteban, it usually goes through, but sometimes it doesnt. honestly im not looking for much, it would just be more convienient to deal with hackers more efficiently. rather than relying on the rest of the server agreeing with me and realizing that during the vote for a ban, 2 is yes and not 1... for all the 1 spammers. whether i get it or not, im still going to be an active regular on the server and you can expect to see me around for quite a while.
[Image: 110505_101.png]
IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it soon, and reply as soon as possible.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
12d 01:12:04h

Dont think you have to worry too much about the time played on the server.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
APPROVED

This application has been approved.

Please read the  War-Lords Administrators' Handbook before you execute any admin commands on our servers.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol