Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
555 and 666 FUCK YOU GUYS!
I go on #1 on july 1st and 555 is 48-0 and 666 is 0-0 apparently after disconnecting.... NICE BOOSTING FAGGOTS. Plus I never see u guys on the forums? why? BECAUSE U BOOST! Not only that, but after I SINGLE HANDEDLY KICK BOTH OF UR ASSES WITH JUST A DEAGLE, we go to Inferno. It's 3v3, im on CT and after about 4 rounds of 555 and 666's team getting their heads handed to them, they rtv to Italy. They go T, we go CT and guess what? They camp. We rtv to D2 and then they call us out for doing rtv after losing a few rounds! Then, they rtv to another map. FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! You both suck ass! The only reason they are #5 and #4 is because they jack each other off on servers when no one is on! FUCK OFF!
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Come down man, two Armenian guys just do whatever they want... they don't hack, only raise activity on dead server,  do you relly care that much about what gameme says? I don't....
ruplayer Wrote:Come down man, two Armenian guys just do whatever they want... they don't hack, only raise activity on dead server,  do you relly care that much about what gameme says? I don't....

GameMe is life.
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
lol this is flamez area let them duke it out
lol GameMe is life...
Well if GameMe isn't life, then why would there be rankings? I dont care if im playing water polo, if there are rankings, I want to be number 1. Infact, I want to be number 1 through number 10. Thats what i did at an arcade. I got the top score and eventually it was just 'CGP' (my intials) for all 10 high scores. I would beat peoples scores just to knock them off the top ten. Like if they were #9, I would beat their score, and then beat it again. They wouldn't even be remembered Big Grin. That was like 5 years ago and I hear my high scores are still there. I played this shooting game and I had the highest score like ever on it. No one has beaten that score yet.

SO YEAH BOOSTING IS FOR FAGGOTS LIKE 555 AND 666 WHO JACK EACH OTHER OFF WHEN NO ONE IS ON A SERVER! FUCK OFF!
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
King_Viper Wrote:Well if GameMe isn't life, then why would there be rankings? I dont care if im playing water polo, if there are rankings, I want to be number 1. Infact, I want to be number 1 through number 10. Thats what i did at an arcade. I got the top score and eventually it was just 'CGP' (my intials) for all 10 high scores. I would beat peoples scores just to knock them off the top ten. Like if they were #9, I would beat their score, and then beat it again. They wouldn't even be remembered Big Grin. That was like 5 years ago and I hear my high scores are still there. I played this shooting game and I had the highest score like ever on it. No one has beaten that score yet.

SO YEAH BOOSTING IS FOR FAGGOTS LIKE 555 AND 666 WHO JACK EACH OTHER OFF WHEN NO ONE IS ON A SERVER! FUCK OFF!

In other words you wanna be a biggest nerd? lol joke.
i hate 555, because i was playing 1vs1 and he started to lose in office. Then he said:"lets knife only". i knifed him but he took his gun and shot me. it happened couple times. now when next time he will say "lets knife" , i'll just say F*** you!!!!!!!!! he is a liar!!!!!
did that to me too. i was knifing him like 15-0 then all of a sudden he brings a minigun to a knife battle.  :Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Yep I said deagles their like OK and then they have AKs.... WTF!
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING