Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  <3 JUSTIN BIEBER <3 ban protest
I won't swear to it but I think I played with him as well, and I'm ALWAYS speccing people; I certainly didn't ban him though.
[Image: 104982_101.png]
LOL
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
HOLY SHIT YOU NO LIFER.... Dont worry you in the right place xD
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
No evidence has been provided within a reasonable amount of time. I am approving this protest.
I uploaded a demo on this ban the day it was protested. It was on sourcebans, I don't know what happened to it. Here it is again. Skip to the last minute or so if I recall correctly.

Attached Files

.zip   bieber.zip (Size: 5.74 MB / Downloads: 0)
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
not sure what to say about this evidence. it might just be lag w/ very lucky shots.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
My eyes saw aimbot throughout alot of it, but the way he was playing and locations he was camping seemed to make it hard to tell. The end seems the most conclusive to me though. I could be losing my judgement in my old age for all I know though.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."