Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  dont know why banned
hi.. i am new to play css online and i was banned on your deathmatch server. i even dont know how to cheat and i wasnt afk. i dont know why they kicked me. pls help me. there are only a few servers that i know to play online and i am banned from one of them. let the admins to spectate my gameplay if they r not sure that i am not cheating.
pls unban me. and sorry if my english is bad
I'm not sure which ban is yours, was your username "cs.man1a.com player"? can you get me your steamid, so that I can find which ban you speak of.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Server #12

what is your ingame name?

the following ingame names are the latest banned from death match server.

ßőőģï£
لєҒҒ
longballoon
youname
KYLIMich37
x22 @ shop.x22cheats.com
DZAAA
Хачик)
i dont know what is steam id and how to get it. my nicknames are VENDETA-ViVA LA REVOLUCiON-ERASER. i use one of them when i play css. i was banned about two or three weeks ago. i have just found the way to make yourself unbanned. that is why i am writing now. sorry for writing too late. but i didnt know how the things work.
join a random server you aren't banned in and type status into console. then copy all of the steam ids and point out which one is yours. i couldn't find any of the names you've shown me in the banlist. o.o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
i dont know if it is correct or not but i found something like this on the console : 

# 270 " ViVA LA REVOLUCiON" STEAM_0:0:1773056284 53:51 145 0
admin spiffywerks banned you for aimbotting

Demo

Click here for Details
So, you really want to stick with your story of "I don't know why I got banned"?
[Image: 127101_602.png]
i am not "the last sniper". i dont use that nickname. i am the "vandetta" one. we use  three pcs connected on the lan.. does it effect me if one of the others is banned? and what is this demo thing? i cant open it. i downloaded it. i dont want u to unban the last sniper. just unban "vandetta" pls.
it says i was voted to ban on the details that u linked. do admins ban players by voting? it is not fair. if a player better than the others they can vote that player to be banned.
one more thing : what is "aimbotting"?  the only cheat i know is "bind c impulse 101" and as i know it doesnt work if the admin doesnt cahange sv_cheats to 1...
Spiffywerks Wrote:So, you really want to stick with your story of "I don't know why I got banned"?

i didnt understand what u mean.