Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you guys like this idea?
i got it! Half life 2 Deathmatch server so i can own all of you Tongue
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@M$ Wrote:i got it! Half life 2 Deathmatch server so i can own all of you Tongue

I actually have that game on Steam! It's only like £3 or something, and it's actually not bad. Although I can imagine a lot of people would be like "Why not just play Counter Strike", but you can't grav gun toilets at people on Counter Strike, so yeah Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
i love doing that Big Grin and throwing Barrels at people
Check out Modular Combat dreams. Was a pretty fun mod of the game, helped it in the beta phases then the group just  got distant from each other. I think they still have a small group of dev's still and maybe a small community. Idr though.
[Image: vowdw1.png]
BF3.

Rice is right. I mean Blizzard's still purging and banning keys in flippin D2...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Ricenchicken Wrote:Check out Modular Combat dreams. Was a pretty fun mod of the game, helped it in the beta phases then the group just  got distant from each other. I think they still have a small group of dev's still and maybe a small community. Idr though.
i will i had it for like a month quz Steam had All Half-life Stuff free for a week i downloaded but my computer crashed -.-
to get it all back i need about 40 GB of RAM and Bout 20 bucks