Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  OwnageHN Ban Appeal (2)
Ownage.HN is legit.  Seen him on many servers over the years.  Demo'd him years ago because he looked fishy, but he just is deliberate and good.
Mr.Tea Wrote:Ownage.HN is legit.  Seen him on many servers over the years.  Demo'd him years ago because he looked fishy, but he just is deliberate and good.

You have 5 posts...

And please do not post in this thread unless you have actually proof that relates to this thread.
OwnageHN Wrote:I turned back to grab the gun that my teammate just dropped because all I had was a pistol.  I didn't even know it was an auto snipe because he didn't get a shot off before he died, but I was hoping it was an AWP!  Looking back, I should have noticed the guy running into the garage with an auto snipe but I was on the phone with my girlfriend (notice I didn't say a word on mic during the demo and I like to talk a lot.)  Regardless, I actually ran into the path of the HE nade at the beginning of the round rather than away from it...
The fact is it doesn't matter which gun you had. it is about what you were doing with it. I was quoting a period in the demo.

OwnageHN Wrote:Also if you looked at the demo with r_drawothermodels 1 (the way I play), you would notice that I shot the I-beam of the warehouse because I was trying to shoot the terrorist I just saw that came into my vision, but missed.  I continued to spray the boxes because I grew out of "out of sight, out of mind" at the age of two.  If I was "tracking" the enemy through the boxes, I would have had my crosshair on him and maybe actually killed him?

You were following the guy with your scope and maybe the boxes blocked enough of the damage for him to survive... but you were definitely following his model..
[Image: 140332_101.png]
ACCEPTED

I didn't see any wallhacks in that demo. All of the "suspicious" parts could have easily been done without hacks.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]