Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  OwnageHN Ban Appeal (2)
This is actually your third protest, silly. Anyway, i watched the demos of your first two protests; i found them clean. I assume i will find the current case inconclusive as well. But i currently cannot watch demos, but i will take a look as soon as i can Tongue
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Thanks for the help!
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
temporarily unbanned pending review of demo by staff.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
My eyes see wallhack all over this. His story is weak, he clearly does not check every corner. Only corners with people in them.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:My eyes see wallhack all over this. His story is weak, he clearly does not check every corner. Only corners with people in them.

We're not going to get anywhere with speculation.  Read my above post about checking corners.  Additionally, if it's the beginning of the round, I'm not going to check every corner up until I get into position because there is absolutely no way an enemy could make it around corners right out of spawn 10 seconds into game.  Refer to my quote about common sense.

naive Wrote:"Imagine what we'd be able to accomplish if we were all naive."

Apparently we both try to live up to our names!  Smile  Please don't "contribute" to this conversation if you're going to intentionally post naive statements or troll me.  If you were actually being serious, then please disregard because I don't want to have you offended.
OwnageHN Wrote:
naive Wrote:My eyes see wallhack all over this. His story is weak, he clearly does not check every corner. Only corners with people in them.

We're not going to get anywhere with speculation.  Read my above post about checking corners.  Additionally, if it's the beginning of the round, I'm not going to check every corner up until I get into position because there is absolutely no way an enemy could make it around corners right out of spawn 10 seconds into game.  Refer to my quote about common sense.

Apparently we both try to live up to our names!  Smile  Please don't "contribute" to this conversation if you're going to intentionally post naive statements or troll me.  If you were actually being serious, then please disregard because I don't want you offended.

He’s not trolling you... He’s giving his input as one of our Admin’s whether or not you are hacking just like all the other guys who have chimed in.

Your explanation is a very weak one... The fact is you do not check every corner during the map, And if you do check a corner it’s a split second fake check to avoid suspicion. I can tell the difference between someone who is playing cautious, and someone who has a faint inclement where people are.
Everyone set r_drawothermodels 2 then watch this, near the beginning he clearly sees a he grenade coming straight at him.

when he gets the auto-sniper where he hits the I-beam in warehouse, If you look he is tracking and shotting a terrorist through the wood boxes.

These  are the clearest indications of possible wallhack for me.
[Image: 140332_101.png]
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

Apparently we both try to live up to our names!  Smile  Please don't "contribute" to this conversation if you're going to intentionally post naive statements or troll me.  If you were actually being serious, then please disregard because I don't want you offended.

He’s not trolling you... He’s giving his input as one of our Admin’s whether or not you are hacking just like all the other guys who have chimed in.

Your explanation is a very weak one... The fact is you do not check every corner during the map, And if you do check a corner it’s a split second fake check to avoid suspicion. I can tell the difference between someone who is playing cautious, and someone who has a faint inclement where people are.

My explanation of what is "very weak?"  I'd be happy to clear up anything to inexperienced players (no offense, again, to you nor anyone else that thinks I am cheating).  You even asked Loks about his opinion of if I'm "hacking" or not before you banned me.  His opinion of me hacking is that I checked a corner I regularly check, and just because he was "not making noise" would mean that I would only check that spot if I had wall hacks?  I have rewatched my demo multiple times and have seen me check every corner that could hold an enemy at the time.  I'd be happy to explain to you why I didn't check each specific corner.  I play tactically and secretly love teaching people how to play.

SatansKitty Wrote:Everyone set r_drawothermodels 2 then watch this, near the beginning he clearly sees a he grenade coming straight at him.

when he gets the auto-sniper where he hits the I-beam in warehouse, If you look he is tracking and shotting a terrorist through the wood boxes.

Thats where I think these are the clearest indications of possible wallhack.

I turned back to grab the gun that my teammate just dropped because all I had was a pistol.  I didn't even know it was an auto snipe because he didn't get a shot off before he died, but I was hoping it was an AWP!  Looking back, I should have noticed the guy running into the garage with an auto snipe but I was on the phone with my girlfriend (notice I didn't say a word on mic during the demo and I like to talk a lot.)  Regardless, I actually ran into the path of the HE nade at the beginning of the round rather than away from it...

Also if you looked at the demo with r_drawothermodels 1 (the way I play), you would notice that I shot the I-beam of the warehouse because I was trying to shoot the terrorist I just saw that came into my vision, but missed.  I continued to spray the boxes because I grew out of "out of sight, out of mind" at the age of two.  If I was "tracking" the enemy through the boxes, I would have had my crosshair on him and maybe actually killed him?
OwnageHN Wrote:My explanation of what is "very weak?"  I'd be happy to clear up anything to inexperienced players (no offense, again, to you nor anyone else that thinks I am cheating).  You even asked Loks about his opinion of if I'm "hacking" or not before you banned me.  His opinion of me hacking is that I checked a corner I regularly check, and just because he was "not making noise" would mean that I would only check that spot if I had wall hacks?  I have rewatched my demo multiple times and have seen me check every corner that could hold an enemy at the time.  I'd be happy to explain to you why I didn't check each specific corner.  I play tactically and secretly love teaching people how to play.

As inexperienced you may or may not think me to be, I do relativity know what I'm talking about in these situations. I am fully aware what an Individual can or cannot do. I am also fully aware of what defense you are trying to claim. I just simply do not believe it.

With that being said, It's possible for an mistake to be made, but that is why we have forums, and ban appeals.

Just sit tight, and wait for the “higher authority “to cast their judgment.
Let me take a look

Edit: Eh, I didn't really see any walls.  To be honest, you guys were standing in spots where an awper automatically looks at around the corner 90% of the time.  Just my input.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]