Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower Ping Limit?
I think 400-450 seems reasonable. If it was lowered then that would be great Smile

Also rather than starting a new topic (I think admins will eventually read this) , is there going to be anything enforced about default names? Some servers I have been on disallow people with default client names, and I have noticed for about a month now there are lots of people coming on with the default names (like css.setti.info, avira.ro , You name etc). It's really annoying because you want to be able to use their names so you can quickly identify them to your team mates. Also it's just extremely lazy for them to not change their names, I mean it's so damn easy, so many other people have managed it.

Thanks.
If you read this, you suck.
I believe we already have the plugin, but i don't think its configred for css.setti.info. I think it only has I_Love_Boobs, zloy.pl.ua, unnamed, Bruss.Org.Ru, planetcss.com, EGO.Player, Player-GamersZONA.com, www.Poligonigr.com, [4M] unnamed. But i'm pretty sure css.setti.info can be added Wink By the way, it automatically renames them to their steamID
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I saw someone with Bruss.Org.Ru yesterday though....

Thanks for telling me this xFerior Smile If it could be configured to include css.setti.info , avira.ro and You name as well, that would be cool.

Anyways, I am gonna stop complaining about the game now and just go play it Smile
If you read this, you suck.
xFerior Wrote:I believe we already have the plugin

The plugin no longer works with the latest CSS update. It use to rename them to their SteamID.
After i updated using setti, m unable to change name. But one guy told me that search for rev.ini in directional folder of CSS ,open it , find my name , and change it ,so my name back again.  ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]