Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust 2 24/7 (Server 10) Query.
Well can we set someone on fire please? PLEASE!!!

Okay well put in the slay thing then, and if that doesn't work, then maybe we go to the fire? Everything is better with fire. How about that?
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Well can we set someone on fire please? PLEASE!!!

Okay well put in the slay thing then, and if that doesn't work, then maybe we go to the fire? Everything is better with fire. How about that?

Someone is a bit of a pyro...
Trust me nothing is more fun then burning someone... but we gota be fair about things Smile

I can set your house on fire using my admin menu! It's powerful like this son....
My last post : « Last Edit: Today at 18:02:10 by ruplayer »

What did you do? Lol.

Rabbit Wrote:

Someone is a bit of a pyro...
Trust me nothing is more fun then burning someone... but we gota be fair about things Smile

Pyro? Me? You will never prove anything!

But yeah, being fair is probably something that we should do....*grumbles*
If you read this, you suck.
lol I wanted to click quote button, and accidently hit modify =)  and when I posted it, i figured that I modified your post, so I cleared my text and saved it in it's original way... so I haven't edited nothing=)