Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan Angry Animals
PAYPAL.  If your dad is like yeah but thats still the internet. READ HIM WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT. Paypal was created for people like him!!!!  Give it a go i'd say. If thats still a problem, go to a gas station and buy yourself a 40$ online credit card. Enjoy.

Also, Recruit me to AA.

I love to scrim, and if you truly want I will write a poem for this application on a whim.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
new to WL but always up for a scrim. If you guys are ever short one feel free to add me on steam friends... I've got a bit of exerpience in the competitive scene...  Smile  Tho it might take me a couple to get back into the groove of things.

Lot of mini games lately...never even knew they existed lol
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
I wanna join the AA.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix Wrote:I wanna join the AA.

Hi Tomix, thank you for your interest in wanting join the Angry Animals. We are not so much of a clan, but more of a group of people that just enjoy playing with each other as a group. Do you currently have someone that you play with that are in AA? What servers do you usually play in? What made you want to join AA?

Do me a favor and make a new post in the Angry Animals section here.
http://war-lords.net/angry-animals/

Tell us a little about yourself along with the answers that I asked and anything else that you think that would be useful to us.
The most important thing about being in AA is that you have fun playing with the people that you are playing with.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
me too i want..hehehe  Tongue
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
BARCODE Wrote:me too i want..hehehe  Tongue
BARCODE is a hacker dont take him lol Tongue
lol..i dont play CS:S anymore..

fingers crossed..
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
i wanna be an angry animal
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
Hello there gamers!.. im a css player from philippines and it would be a great honor for me to join your clan...if u allow me to join your clan then maybe i can help the team in scrim matches in my own little way, i play css most of the time (average of 5 hours/day)... thank you!! Smile
MOkoNGZZ Wrote:Hello there gamers!.. im a css player from philippines and it would be a great honor for me to join your clan...if u allow me to join your clan then maybe i can help the team in scrim matches in my own little way, i play css most of the time (average of 5 hours/day)... thank you!! Smile
You have to own a legit copy of CSS on steam. You do don't you?