Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan Angry Animals
I am mainly in it for the scrims really. I liked the few scrims I have done so far with Loks and Viper (and some others, I cant remember names much), and I'd like to do more of those.
If you read this, you suck.
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I mean, is there anything that you actually HAVE to do?

Better join ruplayer's clan!

You have to send some cash to ruplayer, name your kids ruplayers, change your name to ruplayer, then again send some cash, then you can buy icon with ruplayer from ruplayer and set it up in your bedroom above your bad, and again send some cash. Well you know... after you get done with this, come back for more ruplayer's requirements.

Really can i join???!?!! Big Grin lol
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:I am mainly in it for the scrims really. I liked the few scrims I have done so far with Loks and Viper (and some others, I cant remember names much), and I'd like to do more of those.

I've been meaning to get you onto one of my a little more serious scrims, but the time zone difference kind of sucks lol. I still have yet to play with you in game.
I had my sleeping pattern set to Cali time last week Tongue If you tell me a little in advance of when it's going to happen, I will make sure I am around for it. Sound good?
I, The Rival Wrote:I had my sleeping pattern set to Cali time last week Tongue If you tell me a little in advance of when it's going to happen, I will make sure I am around for it. Sound good?

fer shizzle
Do all the AA guys post here on the forums? Also I looked through the Steam group members (stalkery style Big Grin) and I recognised a few of them from here, but maybe they have different Steam names and that. You recruited anyone new recently?
Dandy Andy and Joker AKA ( The Raging bro ) and Jay are the newest people into AA.

Some peoples names are different... Like ferret on steam is LagAvenger on the forums... Some of the members arnt very active on the forums like me and a few of the key people.... Spiffywerks is Hormonal Hamster.
That's cool , I know of those guys. I mean really I just mainly get along with you and Loks, but I know a few of the other guys and you all seem cool and good at Counter Strike, and you like doing scrims and I like them too.

Unless you couldn't tell, I am pretty interested.
check this out ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mY-6jxHYgQ

im sure the Angry Animals wud like it..
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
LOL @ Ramesh...

Rival, if you still would like to join I'm sure we can make room for you in our group and you can try it out. You have some pretty strong views about some stuff, but it’s nice to have diversity in a steam group.