Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a Forum Game!
That's another reason why i want admin back. I thought i did great. So i did on bnetcore.net.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:That's another reason why i want admin back. I thought i did great. So i did on bnetcore.net.

Apparnetly you screwed with permissions Tongue and screwing with permissions on SMF is a very bad idea O_O I've done it before  :-\
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
What permissions?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
xFerior Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:That's another reason why i want admin back. I thought i did great. So i did on bnetcore.net.

Apparnetly you screwed with permissions Tongue and screwing with permissions on SMF is a very bad idea O_O I've done it before  :-\

Yeah one wrong click and you set the secret admin subforum to "Viewable to All". Not that I did that once or anything......lol.

OT : If I was handcuffed in a police car, I would say "you got weed?" lol Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:

Yeah one wrong click and you set the secret admin subforum to "Viewable to All". Not that I did that once or anything......lol.

OT : If I was handcuffed in a police car, I would say "you got weed?" lol Big Grin
lol if we did i would be swallowing it That ...Stuff.. is not cheap.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Was i drunk ???
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
Better Was i High?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I'm sho horneh.
[Image: xBlueXFoxxsigATI7-3-11.png]
[Image: blue.jpg]
who am i?
[Image: 33nyvjc.png]
You are you  ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]