Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So long, War-lords
Well, Im posting here because im leaving war-lords community for good. I'm tired of all the drama certain admins invoke on the server. And its really not fun being trolled by hypocrites that say they want to stop all the trolling then lie to cover their teammates butts.

I want to leave on a good note so, the next part of this is gonna say my good byes to the people i actually cared about playing with:

Hamster: You were a good friend when i first joined war-lords, hope to still play with you else where.

Raging Bro: I will never forget our conversations they were so funny, and loved messin in the servers with you.

Ferret: Your a great friend, and we have many games we can play.

Skunk: Im sad wecouldnt do the deal, but hope to talk with you even after my leave.

Satan Kitty: KITTY. lol, cya round.

Bison: dont get corrupt Wink

Mantis: See ya round, broski.

Troll: Good luck out there.

and last but not least

Sammy: Stand tall against them zeds KF buddy. Smile

To any one else i was on good terms with, So long.

Buh bye.
[Image: vowdw1.png]
Good bye dude, have fun elsewhere....
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
bye and good luck
[Image: 33nyvjc.png]
Well see ya Have Fun it the Dark World  Wink
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Good bye senior.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Well, Im posting here because im leaving war-lords community for good, even though I probably have alot of members still added, but I just wanna make it seem like i'm important, so here i go. And its really not fun making it seem like I don't troll people or try and flame other people.

I want to leave on a good note, but i want to make it seem like I'm better than the community. So instead of using steam chat and saying goodbye there, I'm going to post on the forums and try to blame an admin for my leave, which is TOTALLY NOT BEING HYPOCRITICAL.
I'm going to list off the names of the people that I didn't try to flame

I the Rival:You were a good forum poster when i first joined the forums, but i didnt like some of the things you said, so i might've called you a dumbass or some other blunt thing like that.

Nada: I will never forget the scrims we did, I always wanted 4v4 or 6v6 scrims, and i loved calling you bad. I also loved to assume you were a guy, since girls obviously don't play games.

Rabbit: Your a great admin, and i loved the many bans you made

Skunk: Im sad wecouldnt do the deal, but i hope to talk to you after my leave. So like, 10 minutes later, on steam chat?

Satan Kitty: KITTY. I'll definately see you around. I have you added on steam anyway, oh but goodbye this is very serious.

Bison: dont get corrupt. Too late. Tongue<3

Loks: See ya round, broski. I totally didn't flame you by making fun of your english the other day.

Troll: Good luck out there. This is some intense goodbye, movie-quality stuff right here.

and last but not least

Rabbit: You were a great admin, but you're obviously playing favoritism and causing SOOOOO MUCH DRAMA. I mean seriously, TWO WHOLE BANS.  TWO! Oh god. Look how much drama you caused, omg.  Two bans. I ...i r rapist...ing can't get over it

To any one else that I flamed on the forums and the steam chat, so long.
I'm totally not a hypocrite. I swear.

Buh bye.

Did you like my spelling of that? It's clever isn't it?
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
Nada Wrote:Well, Im posting here because im leaving war-lords community for good, even though I probably have alot of members still added, but I just wanna make it seem like i'm important, so here i go. And its really not fun making it seem like I don't troll people or try and flame other people.

I want to leave on a good note, but i want to make it seem like I'm better than the community. So instead of using steam chat and saying goodbye there, I'm going to post on the forums and try to blame an admin for my leave, which is TOTALLY NOT BEING HYPOCRITICAL.
I'm going to list off the names of the people that I didn't try to flame

I the Rival:You were a good forum poster when i first joined the forums, but i didnt like some of the things you said, so i might've called you a dumbass or some other blunt thing like that.

Nada: I will never forget the scrims we did, I always wanted 4v4 or 6v6 scrims, and i loved calling you bad. I also loved to assume you were a guy, since girls obviously don't play games.

Rabbit: Your a great admin, and i loved the many bans you made

Skunk: Im sad wecouldnt do the deal, but i hope to talk to you after my leave. So like, 10 minutes later, on steam chat?

Satan Kitty: KITTY. I'll definately see you around. I have you added on steam anyway, oh but goodbye this is very serious.

Bison: dont get corrupt. Too late. Tongue<3

Mantis: See ya round, broski. I dunno how to make a satire out of this.. hmm.. nvm.

Troll: Good luck out there. This is some intense goodbye, movie-quality stuff right here.

and last but not least

Rabbit: You were a great admin, but you're obviously playing favoritism and causing SOOOOO MUCH DRAMA. I mean seriously, TWO WHOLE BANS.  TWO! Oh god. Look how much drama you caused, omg.  Two bans. I ...i r rapist...ing can't get over it

To any one else that I flamed on the forums and the steam chat, so long.
I'm totally not a hypocrite. I swear.

Buh bye.

Did you like my spelling of that? It's clever isn't it?

What...?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Rice, farewell.

EternalReaper Wrote:What...?

She was being sarcastic.
I feel informed.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Bye!!
Actually i like the Nada version because include me! Or rice was talking about me too???
[Image: 20j1ild.png]