Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you Ban?
i thinking of making a Auto pick for Guns so you know what guns you can get with the Money you have so if i had like $10000 and the AK-47 cost $5000 it would Pick that,Oryou can change it to some other gun and i going to see if i could put a Auto Reloader so when you Done Battling it Reloads so you dont have to. The thing i wanted to know Would you ban that As a Hack?
i just asking Cuz i dont want to make it and Post it up and get banned from the site and the Servers and Be hatted -_-
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Re: you would ban?

Technically I don't think it would be considered a hack, as it's not really providing an unfair advantage. It would merely be automating a non-combat task, which in itself may even create a disadvantage if it is reloading at the improper time. On the other hand, it would be an automatic script/program interfacing with the game.

We'll have to have some people weigh in on this as I'm not really sure. At this time I wouldn't see any problem with such a program myself, but it would also depend on the impact it may or may not have on gameplay.

Though in reality it's not that much work to press 'r' ;]

Anubis Wrote:Though in reality it's not that much work to press 'r' ;]
I just too lazy Tongue
ok thanks and i just noticed i messed up the title and it reloads when you let go of the Button you use to shot with Tongue

Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:
I just too lazy Tongue
ok thanks and i just noticed i messed up the title and it reloads when you let go of the Button you use to shot with Tongue

Yea but you are supposed to burst fire, not hold on the left mouse and spray Tongue
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
lol ok thanks for a tip i work that in with it ^_^

xFerior Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:
I just too lazy Tongue

Yea but you are supposed to burst fire, not hold on the left mouse and spray Tongue

Man spraying is pretty much all ive been doing... lol
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:
I just too lazy Tongue

Man spraying is pretty much all ive been doing... lol
lol. And how does that work out for you? :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Honestly it works pretty good considering I usually run at the person guns a blazing lol, I die most of the time but we will leave that out  :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:Honestly it works pretty good considering I usually run at the person guns a blazing lol, I die most of the time but we will leave that out  :Smile

ROFL! What a funny topic! Spray and Pray is the way too go! ;p No not really but it can help in some situations.
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
Spraying works for me
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]