Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rival Admin App
Name: I, The Rival (I have a clan tag [SotC] but I am going to remove that in the near future, its just a space filler)

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1383868833

(game.me seems to have two of me, and I don't know which one is me, but thats the ID I got when I typed "status" in console in my own server)

Tell us something about yourself:

Hmmm, something about myself. Well I have been playing Counter Strike since I was about 14. I went off it for a while, but then got back on when I had it on the original XBox. My XBox died years ago, and I have only just picked up CS:S again in the last few months, but I am getting back into it extremely quick. Outside of CS:S I run a recording studio with my friend to help out starting bands with getting demos recorded at a fair low price. I am an avid musician, having played guitar for 10 years now. I love heavy metal, east coast 90s hip hop and reggae. That's pretty much it, I think Smile

Reason For Admin Application:

Well, mainly I want to be an admin to try and keep the peace a little more. I see a lot of people arguing and accusing each other of hacking on the server I frequent (server 10), so I just tell people to spec them and make a demo, and submit it if they actually feel that the person is hacking. Since no one actually does this, I would rather just take it upon myself to spec them, and if I can see that they are hacking then I can record a demo and ban them from the server accordingly. I also love the community you have going on here, and I'd like to be a bigger part of it. Some regulars on server 10 said I should apply for admin, so I decided that I should give it a shot Smile

Also I would like to become an admin so that I can admin on the Team Fortress 2 server as well. TF2 is a big love of mine, I adore the game and I think it's brilliant, but I don't think that many other admins would choose to play TF2 over CS:S. I would happily spend as much time as needed on the TF2 server, as well as playing CS:S. As for contributing to the forums, you can see that I am an active member on here, and I have talked to some really cool people just from talking in the chat box.

My added note :

I would just like to say that I have previously accused clean people of hacking. I would like to state, for the record, that if you have never done this in the history of playing the game, then you are within an extremely small minority of the gaming community. When the red mist descends, it blinds all who stare too long. I apologised profusely to those that I have accused, and since then I have been a lot more wary of what I say and who I accuse. I think anyone on server 10 would vouch for how fairly I treat the people on each team, and how friendly I am now compared to being a little high strung.

Thank you for reading this rather long application, but I just felt like I should make my intentions clear. If I don't get it, then no hard feelings, I will try applying at a later date Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
OHH NOES!
IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it soon, and reply as soon as possible.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it soon, and reply as soon as possible.

Thanks xFerior, in the meantime I shall be chilling Wink

Rabbit Wrote:OHH NOES!

You don't mean that, I am your favourite British person in the world Sad
I, The Rival Wrote:You don't mean that, I am your favourite British person in the world Sad

Indeed.
Rabbit Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You don't mean that, I am your favourite British person in the world Sad

Indeed.

You're breaking my heart </3
I, The Rival Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:

Indeed.

<3 I was just kidding. Us bloody Americans love to play jokes on one another.
Rabbit Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:

Indeed.

<3 I was just kidding. Us bloody Americans love to play jokes on one another.

<3 I am an American now, yeeeeeeee haw!
I think Rival would make a good admin, as for accusing 'clean' players, an approved protest doesn't always mean 'clean'.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:I think Rival would make a good admin, as for accusing 'clean' players, an approved protest doesn't always mean 'clean'.

Thank you naive Big Grin