Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
war-lords ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
}{@K@P Wrote:Hello all admins,
I just want to say thank you for the awesome counter strike servers. I found war lords in May and I play everyday since then (before i was playing with bots all the time). Anyway, your servers have no ping limit so, I enjoy to play with people that play from around the world. Also, your servers are organized (points for example) and gameME stats. ;D
Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

ps: Loks you promised me that you will teach me how to bhop, after you'll learn from Jammin' Jay ;P

Huzzah!
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
For all you Russians

Привет всем администраторам,
Я просто хочу сказать спасибо за удивительный счетчик серверов забастовку. Я нашел милитаристов в мае, и я играю в повседневной с тех пор (до я играл с ботами все время). В любом случае, ваши серверы не имеют пинг предела так, мне нравится играть с людьми, которые играют по всему миру. Кроме того, серверы организованы (точки, например) и gameME статистику. ; D
Продолжайте в том же духе !!!!!!!
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:For all you Russians

Я просто хочу сказать спасибо за удивительный счетчик серверов забастовку. Я нашел милитаристов в мае, и я играю в повседневной с тех пор (до я играл с ботами все время). В любом случае, ваши серверы не имеют пинг предела так, мне нравится играть с людьми, которые играют по всему миру. Кроме того, серверы организованы (точки, например) и gameME статистику. ; D

Here, translated back to English:

Say hello to everyone to managers,
I simply wish to tell thanks for a surprising meter of servers strike. I have found militarists in May, and I play daily since then (up to I played all time with boats). In any case, your servers have no ping a limit so, I like to play with people who play worldwide. Besides servers are organized (points, for example) and gameME statistics.; D
Continue in the same spirit!!!!!!!
ruplayer Wrote:

I simply wish to tell thanks for a surprising meter of servers strike. I have found militarists in May, and I play daily since then (up to I played all time with boats). In any case, your servers have no ping a limit so, I like to play with people who play worldwide. Besides servers are organized (points, for example) and gameME statistics.; D

Dreams can barely speak English, I never doubted that his Russian would be completely flawed as well. Although I do doubt it's HIS Russian, more likely Google translate.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

Dreams can barely speak English, I never doubted that his Russian would be completely flawed as well. Although I do doubt it's HIS Russian, more likely Google translate.

^
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

I just said that whatever google translator does is bs, because it doesn't translate well... and I translated stuff from russian text back to english to show you that. He used gt for sure.tarists in May, and I play daily since then (up to I played all time with boats). In any case, your servers have no ping a limit so, I like to play with people who play worldwide. Besides servers are organized (points, for example) and gameME statistics.; D

[/quote]

I just said that whatever google translator does is bs, because it doesn't translate well... and I translated stuff from russian text back to english to show you that. He used gt for sure.
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

ya..
google translate sucks!!!!!!! and i didn't play with boats before lol
Boats?
Dre@m$ Wrote:Boats?

^ lol that what google gave a translation of bots, anyway on your avatar, there are rabbits, is that a movie or something, it looks funny ;D