Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
war-lords ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello all admins,
I just want to say thank you for the awesome counter strike servers. I found war lords in May and I play everyday since then (before i was playing with bots all the time). Anyway, your servers have no ping limit so, I enjoy to play with people that play from around the world. Also, your servers are organized (points for example) and gameME stats. ;D
Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

ps: Loks you promised me that you will teach me how to bhop, after you'll learn from Jammin' Jay ;P
The bhop tutorial too damn hard  Tongue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
O_O no i <3 Loks you rock too?!?! T_T
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Здорова=) рад тебя видеть!
Hello Hakap!
welcome to the forums...

I can teach people how to bhop if they want...  :o

ps: The only server you can actually bhop in and get speed is server number 3, the awp server because their air accelerate and a couple other configurations are different from all the other servers....
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
ruplayer Wrote:Здорова=) рад тебя видеть!

Too lazy to Use google translator Tongue
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
"Hello =) Nice to see you!"

I think it was something close to this...
Knowpain: this is true  Wink
ruplayer: здорова, как поживаешь? (english: hello, how are you?) Smile
Bah: thank you for that you teach people how to bhop and nice to know that info about server #3 Big Grin
Loks: ruplayer said hello, how are you doing? (don't use google translator, because i have checked it and it gives you wrong translation ;p
Bah: what do you mean about healthy? lol
that was the translation... Stupid translator...  :-\
Sure thing
lol I thought you speak Russian, nvm, it mean what's up, good to see you.