Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your thoughts about banning decoy sprays?
Nick Wrote:eh, sprays are the whole reason i play... my bomb decoy spray = gg
^same.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I can understand normal sprays, but playing to use a spray that is meant to aid as a distraction? Really?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
They're banned in leagues/competitive play.  I think they should be banned in competitive-style servers like #1, #2, and #4.  By banned, I mean rules enforced to not use them, and a MOTD update.  Those are just my thoughts, though.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
I use decoy spray but, I have disabled seeing all sprays Tongue. So, what happens is people see my spray but i can't see other people spray or my own for that matter.
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
Anyone who gets fooled by those sprays is a noob. The bomb one looks so bad, and you can't even hear the gunshots on the CT/T ones, so it's not like it's real Smile
If you read this, you suck.
Makka Wrote:I use decoy spray but, I have disabled seeing all sprays Tongue. So, what happens is people see my spray but i can't see other people spray or my own for that matter.
^same again.
want to re-enable it but don't know how to....
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:Anyone who gets fooled by those sprays is a noob. The bomb one looks so bad, and you can't even hear the gunshots on the CT/T ones, so it's not like it's real Smile

Why are these "noobs only fooled by" sprays banned in competitive play?
OwnageHN Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Anyone who gets fooled by those sprays is a noob. The bomb one looks so bad, and you can't even hear the gunshots on the CT/T ones, so it's not like it's real Smile

Ideal these sprays are supposed to appear as model in your peripheral vision.. but not direct line of sight, based on this these can fool everyone not looking directly at them.

I find these sprays to be very annoying and a little dirty trick to gain a second or two. I wouldn't want to disable all sprays because it is nice to see some people's sprays, but not the decoy sprays. I say we should seriously discourage the use of these sprays or outright disallow them.
[Image: 140332_101.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:

I think you answered your own question there Tongue
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

I think you answered your own question there Tongue

Are you implying that competitive players are noobs?  What does that make the rest of the players?  übernoobs?  lol