Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makka Wrote:wait whaaaa? memory stick = RAM? umm I am a computer science student and have never heard this term used for RAM Sad
I have always used memory stick to refer to USB drive/flash drive.

Your too young friend. lol. I grew up in the time when we called RAM "Memory Sticks" and the internet was but a thought and a dream we all had.
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Bah Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Bah Wrote:Some of the 12-14 year old "kids" make sense, some do not.

Aren't you 14? lol

Yeah I am.
Wink

When I was 14, I already had been smoking for 3 years, i'm so ...i r rapist...ed lol
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:Could the 12-14 year olds of this community actually post something for once in their life that made sense the others without a million questions having to be made.
I spotted at least 2 grammar mistakes, and a run-on sentence in that post.

I fail to see your point.

My comment was not directed towards ones grammar, but rather their thought process.
lol. You need proper grammar and spelling to make sense.

Sometimes...

Please look at his sentence... and then look back at mine... Then please, try and tell me with a straight face you can understand him better than me. I’m not the freaking Grammar Nazi here… I just would like complete thoughts sometimes from these kids so we don’t have to ask a million questions to receive all the information that should have been in the first post to begin with.

Good god, you tried to prove a point that 12-14 y/o's couldnt make sense with their grammar, yet your had grammar mistakes. Do you honestly not get it? Really? Its not hard...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:Could the 12-14 year olds of this community actually post something for once in their life that made sense the others without a million questions having to be made.

My comment was not directed towards ones grammar, but rather their thought process.

Sometimes...

Please look at his sentence... and then look back at mine... Then please, try and tell me with a straight face you can understand him better than me. I’m not the freaking Grammar Nazi here… I just would like complete thoughts sometimes from these kids so we don’t have to ask a million questions to receive all the information that should have been in the first post to begin with.

Good god, you tried to prove a point that 12-14 y/o's couldnt make sense with their grammar, yet your had grammar mistakes. Do you honestly not get it? Really? Its not hard...
lol. Yea, i know :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
EternalReaper Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:

Sometimes...

I didn’t try to prove anything. I made a blanket sentence that you obviously took offense too. That the younger people of this community post the most epic fail crap I have seen in my life.
Rabbit Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:

Sometimes...

I didn’t try to prove anything. I made a blanket sentence that you obviously took offense too. That the younger people of this community post the most epic fail crap I have seen in my life.

*reads first two words*

Youre still wrong.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

EternalReaper Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:

Sometimes...

*reads first two words*

Youre still wrong.

I fail to see how I could be wrong about anything that is an opinion... but whatever floats your boat kid.
EternalReaper Wrote:Good god, you tried to prove a point that 12-14 y/o's couldnt make sense with their grammar, yet your had grammar mistakes. Do you honestly not get it? Really? Its not hard...

Nuff said.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

EternalReaper Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:Good god, you tried to prove a point that 12-14 y/o's couldnt make sense with their grammar, yet your had grammar mistakes. Do you honestly not get it? Really? Its not hard...

Nuff said.
^
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
EternalReaper Wrote:

Nuff said.

[Image: 2004040289_Display-25.gif]