Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh s*** ! My memory stick down ! i cant open my game ! i plug it to my PC already but it cant be help ! Any suggestion how to get it back to work or just throw it in trash can ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
. . . What?
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Could the 12-14 year olds of this community actually post something for once in their life that made sense the others without a million questions having to be made.
Rabbit Wrote:Could the 12-14 year olds of this community actually post something for once in their life that made sense the others without a million questions having to be made.

You first.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Rabbit Wrote:Could the 12-14 year olds of this community actually post something for once in their life that made sense the others without a million questions having to be made.
I think I make perfect sense in my posts.
:-\
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I spotted at least 2 grammar mistakes, and a run-on sentence in that post.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:

I fail to see your point.

My comment was not directed towards ones grammar, but rather their thought process.
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:

I fail to see your point.

My comment was not directed towards ones grammar, but rather their thought process.
lol. You need proper grammar and spelling to make sense.

Try and use a disk recovery tool and maybe you will be able to get your game back.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Try and use a disk recovery tool and maybe you will be able to get your game back.
I'm not 100% sure, but i think he is saying his ram stick died out :o