Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned
SMAC: Eye angles violation.
Name in Game: AWP
Banned by admin: CONSOLE

It was on the 24/7 de_dust2 deathmatch server; I was running into tunnels B and bumped into an enemy and he surprised me.  When i go to shoot him, i spaz, miss completly on the shot, flying my mouse right and off the screen -.-  About 2 seconds later the my game freezes up, and the console kicks/bans me, telling me I violated Eye angles or something like that.

P.S. - I was not using any wallhacks, aimbot, nospread, or norecoil hacks at the time of the ban.
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:1261838042
Do not double post please! Wait til xFerior or one of the root admins respond!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
I tried to replicate what you just did and I didn't get banned. SMAC Eyes Angles doesn't ban on thing's like what you have described.

Quote:This lightweight module checks if a player's eye angles (field of view) has been altered past the point of a normal player. The type of cheats that do this are usually Anti-Recoil, No-Spread, and some Aimbots. When spectating these players they usually have a "shaky screen" when firing.

That is from the developer.
REJECTED

I don't think you fully understand what "Eye Angles Violation" actually means. You were definitely cheating; the eye angles which were recorded in the SMAC ban logs aren't even close to being possible. What I'm trying to say is, there's absolutely no setting in the game and no possible action that you could've taken, which would've given you Eye Angles which simply don't exist. Given the circumstances, it is apparent you’re lying to us, so you're not eligible for any kind of reduced ban duration or anything of the sort. The ban will stay in place and remain permanent.

Here's a video you should review, it'll help you if you are to get into any trouble again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZmGPo0ZyRI

good luck,
M. Bison
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Please ask your brother if he secretly loaded some hacks when you weren't looking.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
No point, no one believes that "brother" bulllshit anymore.  As for the ban, well derp!  I can still say that i wasn't using any nospread, norecoil, or aimbot during this ban, that is not a lie! OR MAY LIGHTNING STRIKE ME DEAD!

But anyways, see ya guys, fun servers, keep up the good work <3
Nice-
edit-
there-