Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned Wallhack...
smart ass comments mean nothing.. if you play cs.. you would know that NO ONE gets that good overnight.. some people pick up the game better than others clearly.. or else everyone would be a pro.. however you don't not become a pro overnight after sucking everytime you play at war lords then  randomly you wake up and you are a pro at the game?.. read what im saying before you make an ass out of yourself.
massacre Wrote:smart ass comments mean nothing.. if you play cs.. you would know that NO ONE gets that good overnight.. some people pick up the game better than others clearly.. or else everyone would be a pro.. however you don't not become a pro overnight after sucking everytime you play at war lords then  randomly you wake up and you are a pro at the game?.. read what im saying before you make an ass out of yourself.

Um, that was not a smartass comment, that's called a fact. I never said anyone got good over night, did I? No. You made a false statement. Get over it Wink
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

lol massacre if we make a vote on the server who hacks you or me its you dude you always go 40/2 45/4 always prefiring in every shot, ive spectated you a couple of times. you sir are as we refer to as a douchebag. And lol you sure are a raging queen, NO ONE gets good overnight lol ive never been that good when im lucky i go above 30 kills and 10 death look at my deathkill ratio is lame. You only whine when someone kills you, and start talking ...i had diarrhea today... to everyone who does
So, video card on #1?  ???  Exploiting the game Violates rule #1

2) wallbang explanation shadow too?  You don't clear the garage on your peek, story doesn't add up.  You probably didn't need see if a guy was up there because all the cts outside infront of you on the radar, but nice try.  Look at the demo.
Both demos clearly show that he knows where the players are at through the wall.  If he could supply screenshots of the "shadows he sees through walls," then maybe we can rule out "wallhacking" and ban for "exploiting the game?"  Perhaps a lesser ban for the latter?

If he doesn't supply the said screenshots, he could be considered a lying wallhacker.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Yeah i agree with ownage in this one! He should post the screenshoots!
I played a lot with him and he always have randoms scores like many other players including me! Tongue
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
REJECTED

There was evidence of you wallhacking in those demos.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I am sorry for posting after it's been closed! I just wanted to post my "good bye" message to Always Angry, I'm a bit late.

Man we've just resolved a problem with dirty language, I really liked playing with you, and I know for sure you didn't wallhack before, but man, you're d u m b a s s !  Why did you even download this hack, what did you think about?  You should be man enough to say that you used it, and we could have played again in 1 or 2 months....  because these two demos are obvious. Peace out.