Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey folks! Solve me out please.
Hey folks!
I must say, this community looks good in my eyes, that's why I asked you guys to help me and my mate out.

So since last week, we've re-started our community again. Under a new name, and of course what do we want? Players on our server.
But the problem is, we can't find a stable server patcher to make our server non-steam.

We're currently using GreenLuma, but yeah, we've got problems with this one such as:
- Server is not listed at setti master serverlist
- Playerslots are ghosting all the time
Althought the only good thing is, that this GL gives players unique steamids.

Oh by the way, I did not come here if eSteamnation was working fine, but since their creator has gone his own way, this thing doesn't works anymore since the new steam/valve update.

So the only way we've now, is to ask you guys for friendly help..
We need to know a good patcher, and if you like to tell me how'd did you crack your server? That will be a big thanks, and resolve for our servers.

Regards!
LeNNy Wrote:Hey folks!
hello

LeNNy Wrote:I must say, this community looks good in my eyes, that's why I asked you guys to help me and my mate out.
why, thank you.  Wink

LeNNy Wrote:So since last week, we've re-started our community again. Under a new name, and of course what do we want? Players on our server.
what community? does it have a name?

LeNNy Wrote:But the problem is, we can't find a stable server patcher to make our server non-steam.

We're currently using GreenLuma, but yeah, we've got problems with this one such as:
I'm not even sure if we're getting properly listed in the setti serverlist and that playerslot ghosting issue is affecting our servers as well. :-X

LeNNy Wrote:Oh by the way, I did not come here if eSteamnation was working fine, but since their creator has gone his own way, this thing doesn't works anymore since the new steam/valve update.

We need to know a good patcher, and if you like to tell me how'd did you crack your server? That will be a big thanks, and resolve for our servers.

Regards!
I'd suggest the RevEmu no-steam patch as it seems to be the only stable one at present. Here's a link to the windows version and the linux version.

They're packaged in the 7-zip format so if you don't have 7zip you can download it here.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
LeNNy Wrote:Hey folks!
hello

LeNNy Wrote:I must say, this community looks good in my eyes, that's why I asked you guys to help me and my mate out.
why, thank you.  Wink

LeNNy Wrote:So since last week, we've re-started our community again. Under a new name, and of course what do we want? Players on our server.
what community? does it have a name?

LeNNy Wrote:But the problem is, we can't find a stable server patcher to make our server non-steam.

I'm not even sure if we're getting properly listed in the setti serverlist and that playerslot ghosting issue is affecting our servers as well. :-X

LeNNy Wrote:Oh by the way, I did not come here if eSteamnation was working fine, but since their creator has gone his own way, this thing doesn't works anymore since the new steam/valve update.

Regards!
I'd suggest the RevEmu no-steam patch as it seems to be the only stable one at present. Here's a link to the windows version and the linux version.

They're packaged in the 7-zip format so if you don't have 7zip you can download it here.

Your posting method is quite funny. Tongue

Quote one; Just because you've ordered your forums and site verry well. That's the first thing you need to do to get a good game community atleast. (In my opinion)

You can visit us at nuckin-foobs.com.

Also, I am not verry sure as well, if you get listed at the setti masterserver list. And I don't think you get listed on it to. Because we've installed rev-emu, and because we weren't listed at setti masterlist, we installed GreenLuma. Rev-Emu creator has removed the setti masterserver list from it, for his own benefits.(Don't ask me why)

And now, we've got some problems with GreenLuma, some servers are listed at the setti, and some of our servers aren't. And also, the ghosting playercounts comes with the GreenLuma.

So you're telling me you're using Rev-Emu.. that's a pitty for us, we've tried it already with bad experience.
LeNNy Wrote:Your posting method is quite funny. Tongue
I take that as a compliement. Smile

LeNNy Wrote:Rev-Emu creator has removed the setti masterserver list from it, for his own benefits.(Don't ask me why)
The RevEmu creators removed support for setti because they felt that Setti was trying to make a profit off of their work. Setti was doing this via the Master serverlist boosting.

LeNNy Wrote:So you're telling me you're using Rev-Emu.. that's a pitty for us, we've tried it already with bad experience.
Yup, sorry we couldn't of been of help. I'd still suggest that you use RevEmu, since it uses Valve's serverlist w/ some additional tags, which pretty much renders Setti's serverlist obsolete.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Alright, i'll go for rEv-emu again then.

There is no other option left for me.

Thanks.