Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  I got banned :(
        I was banned from the "(wL) Popular Maps #2" server today.  The IP for the server I was banned on is 173.231.20.21:27015.  I really enjoy playing on your server and when I hop on CSS it is usually the only one I play on.  On July 31st, the day I was banned, my mouse malfunctioned.  I use an old crappy optical mouse and sometimes if I hit it in the wrong area I will look straight up at the sky and spin around extremely fast.  I thought it was kind of funny so I watched myself spin around for a few seconds.  After those few seconds I was banned, no warning.  It wasn't a hack or anything of that nature, it was just my mouse behaving improperly.  Sorry if I was being a nuisance, I apologize.  I would really appreciate you allowing me back on the server!

-Pepe
You need to provide your name at the time of the ban, and your Steam ID. If you are non Steam, you still have a unique ID. Just go into a server that you are not banned from, and type "status" into console, you will find your Steam ID there.
If you read this, you suck.
Sorry about that...I've never done this before  Tongue

My name at the time of the ban was Pepe and my ID is "Steam_0:0:27071174"

Hopefully all that information is correct, thanks for your time.
You were spin hacking and it was automatic. Mice don't cause that; your hack did.

Don't hack on our servers.

I was next to you when your mouse glitched.  You continued moving forward with a constant spin. 
Come on Mr. Tea, my mouse actually does that.  I'm sitting here in shock because I don't hack.  Please reconsider, look at my K/D it's .82 and I've played over 2 days on your server.  I know that we've had our differences.  I've been rude to you because you always kill me with your AWP and I've gotten frustrated.  I apologize, please hear me out .
If you hacked, youre better off admitting it right now to save yourself the trouble.  :-\
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I have nothing to admit, I don't hack. 
ACCEPTED

*sigh* It takes more than a "few" seconds to trigger this. Regardless, based on your stats and other factors, your story is possible, so I'll just go ahead and unban you. Don't watch yourself spin next time.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol