Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is ur most favorite game you have played
now dont go posting pc games or xbox 360 i wanna wats ur most favorite game n64 and back

mine was super mario bros 3 2 1 for nintendo the orignal i still play those games on my nintendo to this day mario bros FTW
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time... Hands down best N64 game I have ever played. A game I am also replaying right now. ^_~. Mario Kart 64 was also badass.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Chess Tongue lol
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
loks i ment on a consle
I like Mating Habits games! but you don't need to have n64 for that...

400th post... btw
PaSS Wrote:loks i ment on a consle

Chess master 2000 lol
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
pokemon ;D ;D ;D
lol
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Pokemon was actually brilliant though! It made having a GameBoy worthwhile!

Well, my favourite game is on PC and 360 (Half Life 2, with Fallout 3 coming an extremely close second). I am guessing that you mean games from the generations before Playstation 2/Xbox/Gamecube, so I'd have to say Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2! That game was awesome, I spent so many hours on it, and it had an amazing soundtrack and the game just never got old. Everyone always says Nintendo games, I was never a big fan of Nintendo back in the day, although Super Mario 64 was real cool.
If you read this, you suck.
I was like 5 when the n64 was around.
My most favorite game ever was FFX Tongue
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
1997 was when it was released, so I was.....8 years old I guess. I never had one until I was about 11 though, so I guess I don't count in that generation of gaming either (although I played it hard, and have had a SNES up until a few months ago).

FFX is a good game Smile I like 7, 8 and 9 as well Smile Everything after 10 kinda sucked though Sad
If you read this, you suck.