Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah maybe make it so that people are only subject to be moved if they joined a team by choice, rather than clicking Auto Assign? Also before anyone has a go at me, just because you joined the team by pressing 1 or 2 (or clicking), doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to get moved (there would be more than just one person on a team that clicked 1 or 2 I think).
If you read this, you suck.
I usually always click Auto-Assign, because I could careless what team Im on. Only time I actually choose a team is on 24/7 Dust DM or ZR. Big Grin Id say yes to auto-assign only plug-in.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

\ Fail thread, Auto assign does not assign players based on their stats or skill level, it merely, assigns someone to a random team... I fail to see how you believe this would have any effect on the team balance, other than leaving it " up to chance ".

There is  only three solutions:
A) Plug-in auto balancing program.
B) People with ethics and morals who balance themselves.
C) Admins to balance teams.

B is obviously not an option, C is becoming an obvious problem,  A is the only way to guarantee there will not be a problem.
Rabbit Wrote:\ Fail thread, Auto assign does not assign players based on their stats or skill level, it merely, assigns someone to a random team... I fail to see how you believe this would have any effect on the team balance, other than leaving it " up to chance ".

There is  only three solutions:
A) Plug-in auto balancing program.
B) People with ethics and morals who balance themselves.
C) Admins to balance teams.

B is obviously not an option, C is becoming an obvious problem,  A is the only way to guarantee there will not be a problem.

Way to state the obvious... Who in this thread said that auto-assign was based on stats or skill level?

[Image: mofoyh4gz9.gif]
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

It's not all fail, it would still discourage team stacking  Wink.  But if a few of the better players were put on the team that had the disadvantage (T's on Aztec for example) the server would be more balanced.  It's frustrating sometimes to hop on the server and see that you are on the losing team and it's 10-0. 
EternalReaper Wrote:I usually always click Auto-Assign, because I could careless what team Im on. Only time I actually choose a team is on 24/7 Dust DM or ZR. Big Grin Id say yes to auto-assign only plug-in.
i like CT in the de_dust2 DM Cuz i like to go the hallway on the right  Tongue
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
۩۝۞Dre@m$۞۝۩ Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:I usually always click Auto-Assign, because I could careless what team Im on. Only time I actually choose a team is on 24/7 Dust DM or ZR. Big Grin Id say yes to auto-assign only plug-in.
i like CT in the de_dust2 DM Cuz i like to go the hallway on the right  Tongue

░╔╗░░░░░╔═══╗░░╔╗░░░░░
░║║░░░░░║╔═╗║░░║║░░░░░
░║║░░░░░║║░║║░░║║░░░░░
░║╚══╗╔╗║╚═╝║╔╗║╚══╗╔╗
░╚═══╝╚╝╚═══╝╚╝╚═══╝╚╝
good in concept, but I don't think so in practicality. 2 or 3 good players generally tip the map in favor of one team. The chances of the auto join randomly generating even teams is unlikely. We've tried that in scrims, and the teams usually end up horrendous, and no one wants to play. When I join maps, I generally join the losing team, and there are many other decent players that do the same.