Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is for Pass
lol i only care about spelling if im actualy doing something like editing a post or something other wise y waste 3 hours posting 20 messages

i only delete wat people have pointed out to me or people that have problems with there posts
PaSS Wrote:lol i only care about spelling if im actualy doing something like editing a post or something other wise y waste 3 hours posting 20 messages

i only delete wat people have pointed out to me or people that have problems with there posts

Hey you fucking dumb shit, I pointed a post to you, did you delete it? NO

So now your an;

re-tard
prick
child

and we can add LIAR to the list I guess..
If it takes you 3 hours to post 20 messages with good spelling, I'd hate to see how long it took you to write essays in High School.

Typing what compared to wat saves you perhaps 0.01 millisecond of time.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:If it takes you 3 hours to post 20 messages with good spelling, I'd hate to see how long it took you to write essays in High School.

Carefull hes going to start deleteing all your posts soon... I see it in his eyes...

He drank the hateraid this morning.
Rabbit Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:If it takes you 3 hours to post 20 messages with good spelling, I'd hate to see how long it took you to write essays in High School.

Carefull hes going to start deleteing all your posts soon... I see it in his eyes...

haterade*
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:

haterade*

o/ \o  ( two people high-fiving )

Thanks brosef!

Big Grin