Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is for Pass
Are you a Fu_king re_tard ? Why would you close my FLAMEZ thread under the reason that people were " Trolling " WHAT THE FU_CK IS THE POINT OF A FLAMEZ THREAD THEN OTHER TO TALK SMACK TO SOMEONE ELSE?

PLEASE SOMEONE BOOT THIS KID OFF OUR FORUM STAFF AS HE CLEARLY HAS THE INTELLIGENCE AS A PEICE OF CARBOARD.
Youre so g a y LoL
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Couldn't you have just reopened your thread though? Tongue
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Couldn't you have just reopened your thread though? Tongue

Not in the flamez section, apparently, I cannot admin sections of the forum that re_tards like this:
Quote:
EternalReaper Wrote:Youre so g a y LoL

You're* Wink

Flock too.
Still replying?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

That's pretty messed up. I didn't realise that anyone would lock a Flamez thread. Its like Off Topic on crack.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:That's pretty messed up. I didn't realise that anyone would lock a Flamez thread. Its like Off Topic on crack.

Flame threads shouldnt be able to be locked in the first place... Tongue But some people dont see what the point of it is... :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

I, The Rival Wrote:That's pretty messed up. I didn't realise that anyone would lock a Flamez thread. Its like Off Topic on crack.

+1
Rabbit Wrote:

+1

-1, you cant flame for chit
(° ‿ ° ✿)

EternalReaper Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:

+1

-1, you cant flame for chit

This is my last time responding to anything you have to say; as all you do in conversations is effectively lower the collective knowledge, perspective, and general IQ.

I will delete every post I can, in every single thread I can of you that relates to your normal behavior which is obviously not productive to anything that resembles intelligence.