Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  666 Shud be banned
ruplayer Wrote:
hostage Wrote:Yep, thanks to David for banning all four of them for a day. Hopefully they learn their lesson.

We need to let them know why are they banned, or they won't learn their lesson.

LOL
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
Rabbit Wrote:Him and his friend stat boost... which is the only reason why they are ranked so high...

( They join the server by themselves and continue to plant the bomb or resque the hosties over and over when no one is in the server )

666 has 16,040 kills and 14,556 deaths this shows that 666 played alot
555 has 7,362 kills and 9,018 deaths BUT THIS SHOWS THAT 555 CHEATED WITH POINTS , how can you have more deaths than kills and be #1? :o

by the way rabbit, I thought you don't care about points Tongue
}{@K@P Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:Him and his friend stat boost... which is the only reason why they are ranked so high...

( They join the server by themselves and continue to plant the bomb or resque the hosties over and over when no one is in the server )

555 has 7,362 kills and 9,018 deaths BUT THIS SHOWS THAT 555 CHEATED WITH POINTS , how can you have more deaths than kills and be #1? :o

I fail to see how anything I said in that quote... graced you with the conclusion that I cared about points?

but mkay  "/
Rabbit Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

I fail to see how anything I said in that quote... graced you with the conclusion that I cared about points?

but mkay  "/

rabbit remember that post?
http://war-lords.net/questions-suggesti ... /#msg16474
Rabbit Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

but mkay  "/
He said you didn't care, not you do :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
}{@K@P Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

but mkay  "/

rabbit remember that post?
http://war-lords.net/questions-suggesti ... /#msg16474

I don't follow? If you are talking about my " maybe one day ill reach top 25 " post. I was being sarcastic / funny to those who have been here a while.

As I was in various top 5 places here before I had my stats reset.

but again...

mmkay "/
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

but mkay  "/

^ exactly
}{@K@P Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

but mkay  "/

^ exactly

mmkay "/

I still don't get it I suppose... There’s a reason for everything someone types on a message, and you typed out " by the way rabbit, I thought you don't care about points Tongue " that to me looks like someone trying to be a funny guy trying call someone out on their B.S.  Hence my defensive remark.
Rabbit Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

but mkay  "/

^ exactly

mmkay "/

I still don't get it I suppose... There’s a reason for everything someone types on a message, and you typed out " by the way rabbit, I thought you don't care about points Tongue " that to me looks like someone trying to be a funny guy trying call someone out on their B.S.  Hence my defensive remark.

huh?????
hostage Wrote:I personally dont like them(him and his friends). I was on the other day on Rotation with a team member of mine, out of no where they started votebanning both of us, apparently for walling? They kept bragging how one of them(not sure which) was number 1 and shit.

Edit: not surprised about the stat boost thing, his kpd is below 1 :O

hahah that gave me a good chuckle.

Top player in the server #1 wpn is m4 with less than 1kpd.  Big Grin