Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  666 Shud be banned
yea so i join the server...and me includes 4. and 666 is like knife so i said NO. then next round i buy a K and kill em. then the ban vote starts acting like he is ADMIN. no offense but INDIANS FUCKIN HACK not that you do. but YOU SUCK! and your #1 how? blah anyways i dont play alot of css anymore. but i felt very disrepected. oh BTW this is CHEWIE BITCH!~
I don't really understand what you are talking about, but he is Armenian and #2, #1 is 555. I speak Russian with him. Did you mean to say that he wanted to fight on knifes, you bought AK and he votebanned you?
Him and his friend stat boost... which is the only reason why they are ranked so high...

( They join the server by themselves and continue to plant the bomb or resque the hosties over and over when no one is in the server )
Rabbit Wrote:Him and his friend stat boost... which is the only reason why they are ranked so high...

( They join the server by themselves and continue to plant the bomb or resque the hosties over and over when no one is in the server )

You can't ban them for this reason, servers are public, and they can do whatever they want if nobody join the game.

There is a simple solution - plugin that disables gameme points if server doesn't have at least 4 people on.(PGN servers have this plugin for example)
ruplayer Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:Him and his friend stat boost... which is the only reason why they are ranked so high...

You can't ban them for this reason, servers are public, and they can do whatever they want if nobody join the game.

There is a simple solution - plugin that disables gameme points if server doesn't have at least 4 people on.(PGN servers have this plugin for example)

I don't believe I said we should ban him, or anyone who stat boosts... I was merely pointing out the fact, why he is " #1 ".
I personally dont like them(him and his friends). I was on the other day on Rotation with a team member of mine, out of no where they started votebanning both of us, apparently for walling? They kept bragging how one of them(not sure which) was number 1 and shit.

Edit: not surprised about the stat boost thing, his kpd is below 1 :O
Rabbit Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

I don't believe I said we should ban him, or anyone who stat boosts... I was merely pointing out the fact, why he is " #1 ".

yes rabiit=) the guy who started topic said he needs to be banned... :Smile
The guy who started the topic wanted him banned for abusing the voteban system, which the two of them do quite often.

Their stat boosting is quite annoying as well.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Yep, thanks to David for banning all four of them for a day. Hopefully they learn their lesson.
hostage Wrote:Yep, thanks to David for banning all four of them for a day. Hopefully they learn their lesson.

We need to let them know why are they banned, or they won't learn their lesson.