Poll: What do you thing about these plugins? Show Results Edit poll
Both plugins are useless.
3 21.43%
Vote for "limited radio messages" plugin only.
2 14.29%
Vote for "no fake points" plugin only.
2 14.29%
Vote for both plugins.
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No fake points boost/limited radio messages.
DandyAndy Wrote:we should add a plugin that yells TOUCHDOWN for nade kills Smile

We should add a plugin that yells "ANDY FIX TMOBILE SITES IN MALIBU" every time ruplayer lags while tethering at work.
I like the radio spamming, its quiet funny. I always could use a laugh.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
DandyAndy Wrote:we should add a plugin that yells TOUCHDOWN for nade kills Smile

I agree,but only plays sound if the nade kill was made after the person that threw it has died, (like the premature burial achievement) and if it was more than 1 person killed by the same nade.
Also, can we get the fire in the hole radio message? because it is really annoying to get team flashed by trolls at the beginning of the round when we are in the team where rushing is required. It pisses me off to now know who it was. And if while playing if there is many "fire in the hole" sound i just toggle ignore radio messages on and off (bind z "ignorerad")
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
I agree with the "Fire in the hole!" message being on. I don't think I have seen it :S Would be good to have, helps eliminate trolls.
If you read this, you suck.
i deleted that along time ago...
ruplayer Wrote:1) Plugin that will stop people from boosting points on empty servers, if there are less then 4 people on the server gamme stats gets disables, so people play without points.
You gave me a idea.We get a betting server that before every round you place a bet and who ever is last one standing wins.(points betting)
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I think that you should have a money betting system...
I'd love a bank, and one that was not enabled the first round (No withdrawing during* pistol round)
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Bah Wrote:I think that you should have a money betting system...
Better idea
joker8baller Wrote:I'd love a bank, and one that was not enabled the first round (Saves pistol round)
lol ya..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I think we should back with he message fire in a hole when you throw a nade,flash or smoke! Too many team flashers in full servers and its really hard to know who is flashing!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]