Poll: What do you thing about these plugins? Show Results Edit poll
Both plugins are useless.
3 21.43%
Vote for "limited radio messages" plugin only.
2 14.29%
Vote for "no fake points" plugin only.
2 14.29%
Vote for both plugins.
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No fake points boost/limited radio messages.
Hello, two simple plugins.

1) Plugin that will stop people from boosting points on empty servers, if there are less then 4 people on the server gamme stats gets disables, so people play without points.

2) Plugin that makes using radio transmitting limited, for example you say "affirmative" then "hold this position", now you wont be able to use your short radio messages within 30 sec. Sometimes it gets really annoying when people transmit "go go go" 30 times in a row... I think two messages per 30 sec or maybe one minute is enough. Just the same as if you spam chat, try to type something more then 3 times in a row.

Please don't forget to VOTE  above this thread!        ^
GameMe already doesn't give you points when there isn't at least 2 players in game. However, it doesn't seem to check whether they are on CT or T. This means that if a player were to sit in spectator all day, it'll still count them and distribute points to anyone else who began to play.  :-\

Edit: Matt has increased the minimum players until GameMe begins to give points to 4.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:GameMe already doesn't give you points when there isn't at least 2 players in game. However, it doesn't seem to check whether they are on CT or T. This means that if a player were to sit in spectator all day, it'll still count them and distribute points to anyone else who began to play.  :-\

That's why you can set 4 players minimum...  don't you know that 555 and 666 usually work together?=)  :o
I remember prior to the move to our current provider, we did in fact have a plugin that dealt with radio message spamming. I'm not quite sure what happened to it.  ???

ruplayer Wrote:That's why you can set 4 players minimum...  don't you know that 555 and 666 usually work together?=)  :o
It's been taken care of.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
what about plugin #2 no "go go go" spamming?
I think that was only the nade message David.
I agree, using a plug-in to help stop radio spamming would be nice... So many people spam it and its annoying Undecided
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

goodbye 1v1 awp server
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
Hmm?
we should add a plugin that yells TOUCHDOWN for nade kills Smile
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!