Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned For Cheating?
Been playin on warlords for a min...tried to connect and said banned with no reason given

Bison wasnet on

Ruplayer wasent on

those are the only 2 admins Ive seen on popular maps server in the last 4 months...so if the ban wasent by one of those 2 I find it quite odd a ghost admin would enter 1 night and start banning...maybe in favor of a friend?

The server chat is FAR from G rated...or anything remotely close to PG

Am I being accused of cheats?  :o
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Then you must not know a lot of admins, there are usually at least 2 on.

Please post your ingame name and your steam id
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Then you must not know a lot of admins, there are usually at least 2 on.

Please post your ingame name and your steam id
Registry
STEAM_0:1:16028583

*EDIT*

oh shit I did say 'ni99a' last night in chat I dont know if that word is banned from chat but Ive seen alot worse in chat...with bison and ruplayer there...and Ive heard worse on the mic...but if the word is banned my bad...first time I ever typed it on that server...well if people didnt know there are two different words...funny if people didnt know that in 2011
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
You were banned for inappropriate language.

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/114680

It was a one week ban. It expires: 08-13-11 00:49

Edit: On a side note, you should probably get to know the admins more for being a rank 20. There's a bunch of them always on and ready to deal with problems.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
RESOLVED

You were banned by admin Rabbit for 1 week. I have edited it to 1 day with accordance to the Code of Conduct. Please watch your language :-\
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
ok
my bad fellas...I'll keep note of that...thx for the quick reply

Im curious though why 'rabbit' chose to ban just me?  :'(

there was alot of homosexual talk as well about man on man sex  Sad :-\

anyhow

good lookin xFerior & joker8baller
I'm not an admin. shh!  >Sad

PS: we've got eyes and ears everywhere. we don't have to be in the server to be watching you. bwahahahha, bwahahahahaha
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
You had priors of acting like a troll to an admin in our servers that I will leave nameless. As I have nothing better to do on a Friday night I was checking to see if you approved or worsened on your trollish ways. Please respect all players in our servers, enough not to use such words and this will not happen again.

If you want to report others doing the same thing I'd be glad to take action on them as well.

Thanks