Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Rabbit admin abuse as usual
Was just playing in the 173.231.20.18:27015 server, when Rabbit decided to get crazy with abuse.  Started off on cs_office, then to de_contra, and then de_chatue (spell check).  Basically he started getting mad after dying a few times, and started kicking/silencing people for no reason.  He antagonized a player "Scorcher" by calling him a bitch, at which point Scorcher replied calling him a bitch.  He got kicked for it.  He eggs people on and then kicks/silences them if any form of retaliation is given.  Check the logs for the time period including now and 15 minutes before this post. 

Oh, and enjoy your loss of admin privileges kid.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Yes and Id like to add that when I saw the admin abuse directed at helmut I typed out that rabbit should "grow up". And I was silenced for it, no warnings whatsoever. Check the logs, the was no provocation for the admin abuse towards helmut.
hmmmm, Where to begin... lets start from the top.

helmut^ Wrote:Was just playing in the 173.231.20.18:27015 server,
Yes.

helmut^ Wrote:when Rabbit decided to get crazy with abuse.
No.

helmut^ Wrote:Started off on cs_office, then to de_contra, and then de_chatue (spell check).
Yes.

helmut^ Wrote:Basically he started getting mad after dying a few times,
No.

helmut^ Wrote:and started kicking/silencing people for no reason.
No.

helmut^ Wrote:He antagonized a player "Scorcher" by calling him a *****, at which point Scorcher replied calling him a *****.
No. ( I believe my remark was directed at you, after you asked why you had received the first kick. )

helmut^ Wrote:He got kicked for it.

No. ( he got kicked for telling me to grow up )

helmut^ Wrote:He eggs people on and then kicks/silences them if any form of retaliation is given.
No.

helmut^ Wrote:Check the logs for the time period including now and 15 minutes before this post.

Yes.

helmut^ Wrote:Oh, and enjoy your loss of admin privileges kid.
Thanks Big Grin

--------------------------------

Scorcher Wrote:Yes and Id like to add that when I saw the admin abuse directed at helmut I typed out that rabbit should "grow up". And I was silenced for it, no warnings whatsoever. Check the logs, the was no provocation for the admin abuse towards helmut.

Keep in mind you both have priors, and the typical warnings do not apply to either of you. Keep the servers clean of both of your crap, and there will not be a problem.

Tootles.
My only prior is getting kicked for calling you a ***** AFTER you called me a *****. If you cant handle it, then dont call others names and then use your admin against them because they hurt your feelings. Notice how I said prior, as in singular, as in that is the ONLY time ANY wl admin has ever taken action against me. HyDrO has complained against your abuse, helmut and I have, and SAMMYtheBULL no longer plays on wl servers because of admin abuse. Telling an abusing admin to "grow up" is not grounds for kick/silencing. Whats funny is that you never pull any of this stuff in highly populated servers or servers with other admins.
I was entertained spectating.  8)

Didn't care to play with the negative nancies hell bent on stripping you of your admin.  Too much to handle for one day. 

Was it from Scorcher "WL ADMINS=abusers."

Man, those 5ppl server maps are intense.  I need to stick to 40man because at least the prick per player ratio is a lil lower.
Guess we'll start from the top again... *sigh*

Scorcher Wrote:My only prior is getting kicked for calling you a ***** AFTER you called me a *****.
No, Please read previous post for explanation.

Scorcher Wrote:If you cant handle it, then dont call others names and then use your admin against them because they hurt your feelings.
But its so much fun? *rolls eyes*

Scorcher Wrote:Notice how I said prior, as in singular, as in that is the ONLY time ANY wl admin has ever taken action against me.
I've given you couldn't warnings to stop with the trolling in friends list ( before you deleted me ) and verbally and in game chat over the months. The fact you cannot remember these warnings is not my problem.

Scorcher Wrote:HyDrO has complained against your abuse,
Yes he did, and at the end of that investigation it was proven to be a false accusation. Something that was true out of that entire thing, was Hydro's poor admin use, which led to his taken away the next few days.

Scorcher Wrote:helmut and I have,
Which has yet to be proven right or wrong by any means.

Scorcher Wrote:and SAMMYtheBULL no longer plays on wl servers because of admin abuse.
I'm still waiting for evidence of this admin abuse you speak of.

Scorcher Wrote:Telling an abusing admin to "grow up" is not grounds for kick/silencing.
You felt the need to voice your opinion, which we all know is hating every single Angry Animal. I hope it was worth the kick.

Scorcher Wrote:Whats funny is that you never pull any of this stuff in highly populated servers or servers with other admins.
I don't believe you will find me on a highly populated server... ever...
So i fail to see your point.
Thanks for the report; I have started an investigation of the reported incident.