Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation Counter-Troll
Situation - Trolls are abundant within the War-Lords community, and attacking our admins with full force.

Mission - To infiltrate and strike the trolls unexpected in order to force them into a full retreat

Execution - LagAvenger must be given full operational authority (admin powers) in order to facilitate the mission. He will begin by blending in within the community and gaining intel on the trolls. Once the trolls have been successfully identified, LagAvenger will strike quick and without mercy.

Administration / Logistics - There will be no CASEVAC plan. Once LagAvenger's identity has been compromised, War-Lords will deny all involvement with Operation Counter-Troll.

Command / Signal - LagAvenger will maintain comms via forums. All targets of opportunity will be reported following engagement. Since there are currently no plans for other field agents, the succession of command ends with LagAvenger.
Warlords CIA division...

I'm down.
Im down ttoo!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
what operation!? counter-troll you say? never heard of such a thing. Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Lag... How high were you when you wrote tha? :o
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Lazy to read...........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Ninja!!!!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
spy!!!
MEDIC!
If you read this, you suck.
Can we have codenames?
I want to be Pink Fox
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]