Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban protest
nickhinton
no steam id cuz mines nonsteam

but anyway i joined the minigames on speed race or something like that and randomly got really bad ping like in the 800's and i was about to leave cuz i didnt want to play while im sooooo laggy so as soon as i was about to leave this guy named huchi started calling me names saying im trash and that im a gay lagger and ofcourse i was saying stuff back but all the other ppl on the server were sticking up for me cuz he was the one who started it so plzz ban huchi for being such a jerk if want evidence theres a guy on the server usually his name is flyinn squirrel and some guy call mr cookies or somethin like that
You do have a Steam ID my friend! Its :

STEAM_0:0:1849794277

For future reference, to get your Steam ID :

Go into a server you are not banned from , and open console by pressing ` (next to 1), and type "status" without the "". Copy and paste your Steam ID into a reply here.

I am not finding a ban for you though, were you votebanned by the users on the server? If so, it could have already run out, because votebans only last for half an hour.
If you read this, you suck.
no i wasnt vote banned but i was just mad cuz he was being and idiot so i came here and posted this, and while i was on the server he was threatening me that he was gonna  call an admin and get me banned cuz i had high ping and i my id is  STEAM_0:0:1849794277
nickhinton Wrote:no i wasnt vote banned but i was just mad cuz he was being and ***** so i came here and posted this, and while i was on the server he was threatening me that he was gonna  call an admin and get me banned cuz i had high ping and i my id is  STEAM_0:0:1849794277

If you are not currently banned, then you have no business in opening a Ban protest thread. We will not ban you from the CSS servers due to high ping, regardless of what that person may or may not have said to us. If he continues to personally attack you feel free to start a valid topic on that.

Otherwise I think we are done here. ^_^
Can a Moderator please close this?

SmileThanks,
RESOLVED

You are not banned, so there is no need for this ban protest. The ping limit in the servers is 1000. An admin will not kick you from the servers for having a high ping.
If you read this, you suck.