Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like the sixth one  8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
*sigh*

This thread makes me sad.

[Image: eternal_facepalm_eternal_facepalm_facepa...113205.jpg]
[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]

had to, these face palms were nothing
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]

had to, these face palms were nothing
xFerior Wrote:Vista?

[Image: kqbbfdq4jen19eisyqm2.jpg]

haha +1
Nada Wrote:I like how I'm mentioned indirectly with that cousin comment. Big Grin Yay!

Nada i was talking about my real life cousin O_o... this just leads me to think he cannot get girls @ his age so he is a pedo-rapist who hits on 15 y.o. girls O_O... I now rank Hydro over Rabbit... GGEE
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Rabbit Wrote:
Nick Wrote:Just the way you speak over a microphone lets me know the kind of person you are.
Well hello Mr. Judgement person, I am Eric.
Nick Wrote:A kid with an attitude
We'll I'd hope I had an attitude, otherwise there would be something wrong with me...
Nick Wrote:and you let shit go to your head.
We'll I'm the shit, duh
Nick Wrote:I hate how you fucking think your god because you have css admin.
Correction, I was an CSS admin.
Nick Wrote:I also fucking hate that you lick the asses of the root admins and talk shit to the members here.
You are bassing this assumption off? What? Do you have any clue what me and the root admins talk about in PM's and steam chat? If you did, then you would know that is hardly the truth by any means, and every single root admin would agree with me.
Nick Wrote:You have no respect for anyone...
While the list is going ever so popular by the way, I'm nowhere near that quota.
Nick Wrote:Come to the forum running your mouth and shit.
I speak my opinion, on a forum. I'm sorry I thought that was the reason for having one in the first place. For people to talk.
Nick Wrote:Part of the reason i dont come to war-lords much often is because your a drama queen
Interesting... I thought it was because you started using CSS hacks. :Smile
Nick Wrote:and its fucking annoying to have to read posts where you just talk shit on people.

No one is forcing you to read anything.
Nick Wrote:Btw stay away from my cousin she is 15... I shouldn't have to worry about her, but knowing you i do.
... You really do not know the first thing about me.
Nick Wrote:~MeDia
~ The Melancholiness Individual

Just because you break up everything phrase by phrase doesn't make you any less of a tool.  You're an immature little kid who gets power hungry over a game. 
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Having looked at your chat history, helmut, I don't think you have any right to be calling someone an "immature little kid".
If you read this, you suck.
helmut^ Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
Nick Wrote:Just the way you speak over a microphone lets me know the kind of person you are.
Well hello Mr. Judgement person, I am Eric.
Nick Wrote:A kid with an attitude
We'll I'd hope I had an attitude, otherwise there would be something wrong with me...
Nick Wrote:and you let shit go to your head.
We'll I'm the shit, duh
Nick Wrote:I hate how you fucking think your god because you have css admin.
Correction, I was an CSS admin.
Nick Wrote:I also fucking hate that you lick the asses of the root admins and talk shit to the members here.
You are bassing this assumption off? What? Do you have any clue what me and the root admins talk about in PM's and steam chat? If you did, then you would know that is hardly the truth by any means, and every single root admin would agree with me.
Nick Wrote:You have no respect for anyone...
While the list is going ever so popular by the way, I'm nowhere near that quota.
Nick Wrote:Come to the forum running your mouth and shit.
I speak my opinion, on a forum. I'm sorry I thought that was the reason for having one in the first place. For people to talk.
Nick Wrote:Part of the reason i dont come to war-lords much often is because your a drama queen
Interesting... I thought it was because you started using CSS hacks. :Smile
Nick Wrote:and its fucking annoying to have to read posts where you just talk shit on people.

No one is forcing you to read anything.
Nick Wrote:Btw stay away from my cousin she is 15... I shouldn't have to worry about her, but knowing you i do.
... You really do not know the first thing about me.
Nick Wrote:~MeDia
~ The Melancholiness Individual

Just because you break up everything phrase by phrase doesn't make you any less of a tool.  You're an immature little kid who gets power hungry over a game. 

Helmut, I love you!
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
this shit is great xD i think i died form laughter xD this shit is great O.o man Rabbit has some balls to stay here Tongue
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~