Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenk Wrote:i agree, rabbit talks a lot of shit to a lot of members on this forum.
Sorry, I almost forgot to reply to you.

Thanks Zenk. Your opinions are vastly appreciated on this community. Maybe you should put a 4th Admin application up, because you and I both know the 3rd will get shot down once you post that was well.

Nick Wrote:
Nada Wrote:I like how I'm mentioned indirectly with that cousin comment. Big Grin Yay!

Nada i was talking about my real life cousin O_o... this just leads me to think he cannot get girls @ his age so he is a pedo-rapist who hits on 15 y.o. girls O_O... I now rank Hydro over Rabbit... GGEE

*sigh*

I am not going to discuss this conversation with you in public, out of respect for your cousin, but I will tell you that you’re barking up the wrong tree if you think I'm any threat.

helmut^ Wrote:Just because you break up everything phrase by phrase doesn't make you any less of a tool.
Kay [:
helmut^ Wrote:You're an immature little kid who gets power hungry over a game. 
awe *starrry eyed*
I believe that’s the nicest thing you have ever said to me helmut.

Nick Wrote:Helmut, I love you!
mhmm

Dre@m$ Wrote:this shit is great xD i think i died form laughter xD this shit is great O.o man Rabbit has some balls to stay here Tongue
What a coincidence; I died from laugher all the time, reading your illegible posts.
hey i not the one that is on my period.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:hey i not the one that is on my period.
... You shall not get not no nothing single no nother facepalm for we be so far beyond that at this point.
Rabbit Wrote:I died from laugher all the time, reading your illegible posts.
hey can i get a set of those ranges Tongue
Dre@m$ Wrote:hey can i get a set of those ranges Tongue
The hell are you talking about?

Again, you baffle me, with your infinite stup1dity.
-_- something Bnet people use
Dre@m$ Wrote:-_- something Bnet people use

Kay :\
He tried to talk down on you when he didnt even know what they were... LOL. Funny. No ones going to give you ranges dreams lol.

Also,

Rabbit Wrote:
Nada Wrote:I like how I'm mentioned indirectly with that cousin comment. Big Grin Yay!

Nada i was talking about my real life cousin O_o... this just leads me to think he cannot get girls @ his age so he is a pedo-rapist who hits on 15 y.o. girls O_O... I now rank Hydro over Rabbit... GGEE

*sigh*

I am not going to discuss this conversation with you in public, out of respect for your cousin, but I will tell you that you’re barking up the wrong tree if you think I'm any threat.

Did she turn you down?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Rabbit Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:hey can i get a set of those ranges Tongue
The hell are you talking about?

Again, you baffle me, with your infinite stup1dity.
He's talking about the ranges that MeDia used to get his proxies in his flood Tongue
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Eternal94 Wrote:Did she turn you down?

Sure?