Poll: remove invinsiblility at round end plugin Show Results
What? Never noticed it.
4 14.29%
Don't do it!
10 35.71%
Don't do it! Normally, I'd say "Do it!" but it isn't that bad.
5 17.86%
Do it!
9 32.14%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remove invinsiblility at round end plugin
I'm just curious what you all think.

If you don't know what it is:
[list type=decimal]
[*]It makes it so you can no longer inflict damage to players once the round has ended.
[*]You can still die from bomb.
[*]It's purpose was to protect players who were moved by an admin from being killed by their ex-teammates during the transition from round_end to round_start.
[/list]
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
NAh..i like that invinsibility at round end..it tickles me looking at someone emptying a whole mag trying to kill his enemy.  ;D
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
I say we trigger invincibility sooner.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I voted for don't do it...

Not that it matters anymore as I don't have admin, but it was nice for a short time being able to switch people without the fear of them being complete pricks and team killing.
I say keep it. It makes people push to defuse the bomb more, knowing that as soon as they have defused the bomb, they are immune to damage and losing weapons. Well, at least that's the idea. Some people still awp hug *cough*.
If you read this, you suck.
bison please keep this plug in, I really like it!!!!!! It's funny when my enemy doesn't know about that plug in and he tries to shoot me, and I don't die...... Big Grin
i like the invinsibility. i feel at peace being able to come up to my enemy face to face and just talk our problems out.
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
MY MOM! Wrote:i like the invinsibility. i feel at peace being able to come up to my enemy face to face and just talk our problems out.
Jeez.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
It is bullshit and I hate it.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
MY MOM! Wrote:i like the invinsibility. i feel at peace being able to come up to my enemy face to face and just talk our problems out.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]