Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bunny hopping server would be nice since a lot of people want to learn/do bhop. I can't really connect to any US servers, might be popular but I dont know.
Are you talking about specifically a non-Steam BHop server?
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:Are you talking about specifically a non-Steam BHop server?

Yeah I think he wants one with those jump maps you can get, for like airstrafe practise and bhop precision. There are some I saw where it's all made out of tall pillars and you have to bhop to each pillar and if you fall then you die Sad

To the original poster, it's probably best if you download bhop specific maps yourself, load them onto your computer and practise bhopping solo. I did this for a while, and have managed to gain a fair bit of consistency. I can imagine it would be a bit nuts trying to practise it with lots of others around.
If you read this, you suck.
yeah bhop is fun ATTEMPTING to do it. haha i try. then i just dont care and run =P. but i would definitely hit up the bhop server if there is one
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:

Yeah I think he wants one with those jump maps you can get, for like airstrafe practise and bhop precision. There are some I saw where it's all made out of tall pillars and you have to bhop to each pillar and if you fall then you die Sad

To the original poster, it's probably best if you download bhop specific maps yourself, load them onto your computer and practise bhopping solo. I did this for a while, and have managed to gain a fair bit of consistency. I can imagine it would be a bit nuts trying to practise it with lots of others around.

Yeah there are plenty of bhop servers available to Steam users.  You can just join up in an empty bhop server, too, because most bhop maps do not require multiple people to complete.  It's also better to practice bhopping on a real server rather than on a localhost because of the lag compensation.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
i sux at bhop dudes  :o
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Only if they use a older version of zblock...
OwnageHN Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

Yeah there are plenty of bhop servers available to Steam users.  You can just join up in an empty bhop server, too, because most bhop maps do not require multiple people to complete.  It's also better to practice bhopping on a real server rather than on a localhost because of the lag compensation.

True, but to start yourself off with the basic movements, I just loaded up a map and practised with that, then loaded up a bhop map and practised with that. Then I went pubs and just bhopped ???
If you read this, you suck.
I would win. Thats all I can say...
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
try to learn from L2BHOP love to bhop
some practice will help you, and I have a tip,
dont hold the W button while bhopping, hold A look left ,jump then hold D look right, etc.
find a video of bhopping tutor, then you should practise it.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]