Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  unban request
i was playing last 2 month without a cheat , and i didnt cheat yesterday too . and as you see i`m not always free to play and during last 2 or maybe 3 month i only played as much as 2days. and maybe you have my demo or playing rank growth history. and my growth was so slow because of my high pings / latency.
as i said i downloaded a aimbot tool which has multi features , and i just wanted to test it , dont you understand what i say ? i didnt use it as an autoaim tool , i just wanted too use antiflashbang feature , which i even couldnt test at all . and yes you are right that tool has all the banned functions but it is not used . and a month ban or a permanent ban is not a fair decision in my case. i dont know why you think i lie for a game ??? its not that important whether i play css or not at all . but i told the story as it was the truth and you are judging the wrong way.

Quote:You were banned by SMAC for an Eye Angles Violation, which means you used an aimbot and/or anti-recoil hack.You failed to mention that.

you said i didnt mention about the tool features ? i didnt know i must explain about the tool. here it is what i found yesterday and its features.

--=LINK CENSORED=-- *NEW!*-*UNDETECTED*

Quote:Aimbot
Aimkey
FOV
AutoFire
Hitbox
Hitbox Adjust
Auto wall
Lag Prediction
Silent Aim
ESP
Box
Nametag
Health
Head
Wallhack
Line ESP
UI
Show notifications
Accuracy
No Spread
No Vis Recoil
No Recoil

Miscellaneous
AutoPistol
Bunnyhop
No Flash
Speedhack (Press E)
Anti Aim
X
Y
Z

Quote:also i see there is an antibot feature inside this tool . cant i use it only ? because i die so many times even before seeing the enemy from behind the walls or from very far distances . so they must be using some kind of aimbot undetected tools

and i typed antibot * which i meant this anti aimbot feature Wink  i mean i wanted to know can i use this tool so that others cant use aimbot against me or not .  which instead you answer my question you permanent banned me Smile) lol
i mean is there any way of blocking other players from using anykind of "autoaim"/"detect from behind the walls" with such tools or it is not allow too ? other players cheat from time to time and i wanted to some how resist against them and i am blocked my self !!
[Image: 166117_602.png]
<br>
[Image: 166117_101.png]
So you say you wanted to use an anti flash CHEAT... ok i get it.. this gives you an unfair advantage against normal non cheating people....
but you also say you downloaded these cheats so that others cant aimbot at you? sooo which of the 20 cheats would you have used for that?.... Cheating is cheating do you understand that?> to some admitting you cheated is a plus... but IMO it doesnt mean anything you downloaded these cheats intending to use them on people who play a honest game.
let me ask you.. how does it feel when someone is using hacks against you? it sucks right? so why would you do that to other people knowing how it feels??
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
[Image: 41799_130119253697409_3462_n.jpg]

I understand you said it has those features. However, you didn't mention that you actually USED them. You were banned because you used an aimbot and/or anti-recoil cheat.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
sir i used i downloaded it yesterday , i didnt know how to use them . i have activated it in the game and instantly i banned . and i dont know whether you tested this tools or not , when i Activated it the default setting was on for every feature it had . and i didnt even have time to turn off autoaim or other features that i didnt want to use .
i wanted to test 2 of for example 20 features . but they were active by default and if you say i am blocked because of those . you are right because they were actvie but i didnt want to use them and i wont use them again if this may help Sad
[Image: 166117_602.png]
<br>
[Image: 166117_101.png]
Cheating gets you nothing but a permanent ban. You should have thought about cheating before getting banned.  :-X Anyhow, your staying banned.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
farzin Wrote:i was agreed not to hack and i didnt hack on the server which i played ( 20.20 )  i tried on 20.21 , is there anywhere that you mentioned that all the servers are connected to 1 server ban list ? if i knew that i will loose my main server by doing that i wouldnt even test that program. Sad

This is straight from the MOTD.

Quote:While playing on the War-Lords gaming network you agree to abide by these rules. Any breaking of these rules will result in disciplinary action.

It clearly states the War-Lords gaming network. As in all our servers type of network.